Reviews for Don't Fix Me
smj1811 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I seems to be good so please update soon!
vaetta chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
DUDE. YOU CAN'T START THIS WITHOUT CONTINUING.
HassleCastle chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
HEY MISS!UPDATE already. Some of us are waiting here...
lizziemarie0529 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I hope you decide to continue this, because I need to know what happens next and if Magnus and Alec make up!
Airsarsenitmsg chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Feel free to update soon! I want to know what happens. And what 'compensation' entails...
A Grha chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Update soon please !
Eliza Dawn chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is an incredible beginning, would really love to read the rest! And i love the way you portray alec here, always putting everyone else first. Update soon, por favor!
Girl59 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I ABSOLUTELY think u should continue this story!
coyotehale chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Awwwwww DX nooooooooooooooooooo! DX It was good, very good, but I don't like it because MALEC IS FOREVER!

no offense XD

Keep on writing,

Daisy
xXEmmetteXx chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Continue it? Please? You're a great writer, and I didn't see any mistakes on the first go at it... -' Anyway, I thought that it was great for your first fanfiction. Good luck, and I'll keep checking for chapter two?

-Matt.
butterflylover7143 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
awww / poor alec and magnus! i really like this so far, but, its confusing when i cant tell who is talking, when someone new is talking ur suppose to start a new paragraph. Sorry if i sound like im nagging, but i always get confused when ppl dont start new paragraphs, plus its annoying. sorry! but i rly liked this fic nad u should update soon!
funkyhats chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
aww i hate when they fight :( but very well written i am eagar to read more please :) update soon!