Reviews for Distance
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Love it :)
Avid Reader 2012 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I like this ff Mikita so much that I had read it twice. Great one-shot that really compliment the season one episode 9.
Zod'a Quatique chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Hey !

I'm french, and I discoverd Nikita last weekend. As there wasn't fictions on Nikita on the french fandom I went on the english fandom and I found your fiction. So, I just would say it's fantastic ! I loved your One-Hot, because I find there are not enough Mikita's Flashback on the serie (They are so cute together) so your fic makes me happy.

And this moment :

""Distance shooting is like having sex," he told her, enjoying the surprised look on her face when he said the last part. He grazed his hands over her spine before settling on the small of her back. He pushed gently, straightening Nikita's back, "different angles, different results. You have to find the perfect position to get it right."

Gaaah ! Seriously ? It was so funny !

I almost believe he kissed her, you know ?

(Sorry, I make weird sentences, I don't know if you understood what I wrote)

All in all, thanks for your fiction !
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Love love love it!
AbyssinianSerengeti chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
That was gorgeous! Loved all the references you threw in there ;) So smart how you crafted this scene and how you naturally added all the closeness. VERY hot.

Oh, and I'm assuming your exams have passed so...? Keep writing, pretty please? PLEASE?
tirzahrae chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Amazing story! I loved it! Make sure you write more Mikita FF after your exams ASAP! lol they are my fave!
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Simply amazing...you got me hooked on chapter one...please continue and update soon, i cannot wait to see what happens next :)
ale-la-pazza1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Just fucking perfect!
sively chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
oh wow. this is amazing. first things first, i am sooo glad you're on the Nikita (and Mikita) bandwagon. welcome to the party! and now, gotta give you props for writing this beautiful oneshot. i read a ton of fanfic and it's so rare that writers get to portray that unique Michael-Nikita dynamic onscreen that we love so much- how Michael is always so dang serious, and Nikita is so playful around him, but they work so well together, and between that there's so much spark and witty, flirty banter and you've captured that relationship so well in this fic, it's amazing. I also love that you decided to focus on this part of their history, where she beat his long distance shoot record. when they revealed that on canon, they both seemed to look fondly on that memory and it's great you were able to elaborate on that here, and the story you've written is just heartwarming and funny and all sorts of lovely. THANK YOU! I'm really excited to read all the other stories you have in the works. *will be waiting patiently for july 2/3*
Amy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing first chapter cannot wait for the next, update soon please! :)
sarah chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
loved this! i wish it was more than a 1/1 as this story is so good. You got Nikita and Michaels characters spot on and i found myself at the end wanting more.
ChicaNikki149 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
O...M...G! I seriously need you to do more fanfics for Mikita! Pretty please? LOL.

This was BEYOND incredible! SO beautiful and realistic! I can totally imagine this being how everything played out and that really says what an amazing writer you are so PLEASE write more fics for our couple!
JossieGirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
.God! That was amazing, fantastic,...HOT! WOW! Please, PLEASE write another! Maybe what happens after? Again WOW!
red35 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Love it! Please keep writing! The build up and pace kept you reading. Loved the banter between Nikita and Michael, and how you built it up like a game.
lc chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i loved this. love the flirting and the teasing b/w michael and nikita. it was soo good. looking forward to reading your other ones : )