Reviews for twohundred & fortyfive days of love & prospect
KUKAIxAMU chapter 3 . 9/1/2019
Update soon
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 3 . 7/15/2019
Ah, wishing there's update...
Kataru chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Very interesting... somehow I'm hoping you still continue...
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Can you please finish plzzz almost no one is making new fanfics for yuuram and there's nothing to read ! :((
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
oooo i do want more
WinnieChuChu chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Update soon, k? It's really interesting! 3
Butterfree chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
The pace, in my opinion, is excellent. The way you're characterizing Wolfram to actually be like a believable person you'd meet in real life is one of my favorite parts of this story. Thanks for the read and good luck with writing!

CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
The way you're writing this story is very interesting so far...I fell so bad for Yuuri though XD

CupidKirby
Wolfram99 chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Dear Sincerely Vuitton

So now what? You've caught me in the interest of this storyline, and now I'm expecting the next chapter soon. Your writing skills are indeed good, and your ideas exceed my expectations for any fanfiction fans. All I'm wondering is when chapter 4 will come out, there is nothing I hate more than reading a good story and leaving me hanging in the end. Don't tell me you've quit already. Or are you still working on it? And is your name Ami for any chance, or did you just made that name up? Thank you, and please respond to my question.
Emechuru Insania chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Nyu I want more and a cookie
zan chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Nice. Plz update soon
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
This is really good! Can't wait to the day the theory is proven true! Want more... Please update soon..?
Cryptic.Starlight chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Interesting. I'd really like to find out what happened to Wolfram and get to the bottom of his character which seems to be quite complex. He's a really interesting character and I can't wait to find out more about him :)
Vavila chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
This is really good! I can't wait to read more. I actually like Wolfram's personality in your story! I cant wait for more conversations between the two of them.
blackirishawk chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
whats going on? Wolf is at yuuri's house? If he's there will he be able to read the paper wolf gave him...? I wanna know so update soon! Lol