Reviews for You won't know?
AobaLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
...
izayalover chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this is awesome, can you make more awesome stories like this one and 'letter' they are cute and i love fluffy izaya time XD
Shizu-chan-ForIzaOnly chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
so he woke up during the rape?
and since he didnt complain does that mean he liked it?
other than that i really like this and awsome job on it. :)
CraziiChick chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
haha! awesome!
illuminootie chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I went from oh this is going to be awkward to oh my god Shizuo that is perfect! I just loved it, all I have to say is score 1 Shizuo 0 Izaya. You're a great writer and your grammar is fine. Please write more! (**)
newangelsdiary chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
i liked it :)
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You should have seen my face at the end, from -_- to o.o to 0.0. My jaw dropped too and now I can't stop laughing.

LOVED IT!
WeirdaHolic chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
hnnng fantastic .w.
Layla chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh my Jesus nipples i loved the end that was the best! made my shitty night amazing! i thank you for a good laugh :3
ColorlessColor chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
First of all not bad for your first M fic! _ I did have a little problem with parts of the tense though. It seemed to me that some of it should have been in past when it was in present. Like...hmm I will find a line with alot of exsamples... asterisks(*) are used stated below.

"He started looking * the bulge *on the blonde's underwear it *looks so big even *on its flaccid state. The informant *can't help but blush since that big thing *is going to be inside him later. After pulling * the red boxers Shizuo *is wearing, Izaya blushed even more *because seeing the real thing *is really something else*he only *sees it *on his fantasies about the blond."

(that was alot bigger that it looked) some of the tense seems off I will repaste it with changes and you can decide. I will put an * in front of stuff I changed.

-"He started looking *at the bulge *in(That change has nothing to do with tense) the blonde's underwear it *looked so big even *in(Once again not to do with tense) its flaccid state. The informant *couldn't help but blush since that big thing *was going to be inside him later. After pulling *down(?) the red boxers Shizuo *was wearing, Izaya blushed even more *,(it is possible because could be replaced with a comma that is totally up to you though) seeing the real thing *was really something else*,he only *saw (or had seen) it *in his fantasies about the blond."-

Please don't hate me for that.
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
oooohhhh wow thats mean shizuo!
his baby neko chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Loved the ending that was awesome!
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lmfao! The drug wore off long before Izaya even penetrated himself

xD! That was awesome!