Reviews for Drunken Confessions
Bethesda551 chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
awww. this was really good
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
It was a sweet one-shot. Though I found it a little difficult to believe that H would talk about his son to his son without recognizing him only because he was drunk. That behavior would be more of a drug/psychotrope induced one. That being said, I do think drunk Horacio opening up to Kyle is a believable and cute thing to read :)
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was wonderful! I'll be looking forward to more from you.
lilgenious chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Aw this story was good and touching. You have to continue with stories like this. I really like the part where Kyle realizes his father has been there all along and he repaid the favour of what his father did all along:-)
Roots4Miami chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
What a great one-shot!Loved Kyle helping dad for a change. Horatio's confessions about his son were priceless! Kyle can hear just how much he means to his father. Also loved that H was so drunk he didn't know it was his son helping him. Please write more Kyle stories. I miss him! Thanks for writing.
Amythest Lilly chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
A beautiful piece, I always love it when someone writes a vunerable Horatio like this. You wrote Kyle nicely here too as his protector again. You are getting very good at this pairing.

Amythest Lily
love4494 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
plz plz plz rite moar i luv it! hope u considder riting a incest story. hot sexy :p
fanilowchick chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
HOORAY FOR THE FATHER/SON LOVE!

The Horatio/Kyle scenes you write are so sweet! This one brought tears to my eyes. They are inseparable.

As you know, since Kyle wasn't in season nine, there are very few writers still producing Kyle/Horatio stories. You are truly a gem. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and please write more like it!

Shelley
BettyJenSA chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wonderful funny, caring story. Horatio really drunk, well I always wonder why he doesn't drink lol He had a reason in this story, you made it seem possible. Love seeing the role changed and Kyle taking care of dad. The Horatio line of you remind me of someone was so unique, great one shot.. would you be kind and continue the Father & Son Stories, you are doing such a great job with them.:) Gives me a Kyle fix lol.
Emilia Delko chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is so funny/serious. It's funny because come on, H's drunk! But serious because the stuff he talks about. Great job!
CrazyForCSIMIAMI chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
this again is the REAL Love4494 the one below is the imposter going around trying to be me so Iemani stop!
luvbillyjoel chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Amazing story! I can't even put into words how well you've captured the bond between father and son. These two are fantastic together. Excellent work! Please write more H/K stories.
Ashleigh148 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011