Reviews for The Angel of the lord & the tiny Winchester
Ginger676 chapter 5 . 7/11
Adorable! The stories were so cute! Thanks for writing about little Dean, Cas and Sam! Little Dean is sooo darn fluffy CUTE! Will you write a Christmas Story? I think that would be sooo perfect with this trio and Bobby! Thanks! :)
AceVonS chapter 5 . 4/14
I don't know how my heart survived this much cuteness.
Rach chapter 5 . 2/20
I bet Dean really was the cutest baby Castiel in the world. Him and Cas are adorable together.
justacrayon chapter 5 . 10/12/2017
Thank you for such a great story - you've written small Dean beautifully! :)
Blondie 20000 chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
Aww what a cute little story. I loved baby Dean, he is so adorable I wanted to hug him. I agree with Sam about Dean being the cutest little angel in the whole world.
Loved the interaction between Dean and Cas it was very cute and funny. The calf stalking Cas hilarious.
I would love something like this on the TV show.
AWintersDream chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
Of course Dean had to be an angel, he's too adorable not to be.
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
I've been looking for a fic like this! It's adorable! Please write more!
marie chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Protective Cas is the best. Baby Castiel was just the cutest little angel.
JensensLove chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Cas and baby Dean are just the cutest. And of course Deanie is too adorable to be anything else but an angel.
ADarkSummersNight chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
I agree with Sam about Dean being the cutest little angel in the whole world. Him and Cas are just so cute together.
SPNDemon chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Amazing, just amazing. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this. Protective Cas is the best.
clarenstiel chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
This whole story is so adorable! The way Cas and Sam care for little Dean and Cas is being protective, oh the heart melting fluff 3 I love that Dean immediately decided that Cas was his bestest friend, their interactions make me smile so much. Thank you! :)
just yuki chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
This story is so adoreable ...
reader50 chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
I enjoyed this. You got the way a 3 yr. talks down pat, a lot of times I see Fiction writers having them talk in whole sentences.
HeavensDemonicAngel chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Aw. I bet he really was the cutest little angel in the world. Little Dean & Cas are just too adorable together. :o)