Reviews for The Angel of the lord & the tiny Winchester
justacrayon chapter 5 . 10/12
Thank you for such a great story - you've written small Dean beautifully! :)
Blondie 20000 chapter 5 . 5/4
Aww what a cute little story. I loved baby Dean, he is so adorable I wanted to hug him. I agree with Sam about Dean being the cutest little angel in the whole world.
Loved the interaction between Dean and Cas it was very cute and funny. The calf stalking Cas hilarious.
I would love something like this on the TV show.
AWintersDream chapter 5 . 4/15
Of course Dean had to be an angel, he's too adorable not to be.
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 5 . 4/11
I've been looking for a fic like this! It's adorable! Please write more!
marie chapter 5 . 1/1
Protective Cas is the best. Baby Castiel was just the cutest little angel.
JensensLove chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Cas and baby Dean are just the cutest. And of course Deanie is too adorable to be anything else but an angel.
ADarkSummersNight chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
I agree with Sam about Dean being the cutest little angel in the whole world. Him and Cas are just so cute together.
SPNDemon chapter 5 . 9/8/2016
Amazing, just amazing. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this. Protective Cas is the best.
clarenstiel chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
This whole story is so adorable! The way Cas and Sam care for little Dean and Cas is being protective, oh the heart melting fluff 3 I love that Dean immediately decided that Cas was his bestest friend, their interactions make me smile so much. Thank you! :)
just yuki chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
This story is so adoreable ...
reader50 chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
I enjoyed this. You got the way a 3 yr. talks down pat, a lot of times I see Fiction writers having them talk in whole sentences.
HeavensDemonicAngel chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Aw. I bet he really was the cutest little angel in the world. Little Dean & Cas are just too adorable together. :o)
jenny chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
This was so adorable. I love the thought of little Dean being dressed up as baby Cas. I bet he was the cutest little angel out there.
xFandomsxUnite chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
️️️️ I love all of these!
obviousoption chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Please don't stop writing. Watching spn doesn't keep you from writing wonderful stories about them. I've enjoyed your work and if you do decide to stop, then thank you for making me smile.