Reviews for Too Deep for the Healing
Thirteen Ravens chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
Very nice chapter, Thank you! :)
NessL chapter 27 . 5/8/2012
Hi,

when you said 'new evidences", are you refering to the Resurection Stone? Bringing back Dumbledore from the dead to testimony?

Thanks for posting

NessL
AdaYuki chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
LOVED IT! CAn't wait fro the next chapter!
White Gray chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
AAAAAND ACTION! Go Severus! :) Too bad it ended there! hehe...

I adore this, I absolutely love it, I think it's brilliant. Have I said that enough already? Apparently not!

I love how Severus decides to fight for the future, for Irene, for justice. I almost forgot about Minevra's box, but I think it couldn't have come out at a better moment. I liked the contents of Dumbledore's will, too. I think it all gave Severus a much needed feeling of self-worth. It is clear that he puts too much self-worth in others. About time to put it in himself, too!

Oh, I wish I could write like you do! Besides not being a native speaker, I also have no feeling for reality and emotions. I just can't make it deeper, I end up describing the dry details or use too much words. Just have a look at my work, Someone Else, you'll see...
godwit chapter 26 . 4/30/2012
Snape's constant denial of himself and what he wants is so sad. Your portrayal of it is great, though, so full of nuances. I wonder when he will finally let himself find peace. Very moving chapter!
White Gray chapter 26 . 4/29/2012
I honestly don't know how you manage to deliver it each and every time with such perfection and passion, leaving the reader gasping for more. The tension is rising and rising and rising and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold my breath!

The ring was a nice touch, bravo Narcissa! How did she know? Simple intuition or more? I believe Snape needed that push in the right direction.

I love the scene in the end. I like how Severus thinks about the consequences of their actions. What will Irene say to him?

Oh please say that you've already written the next chapter and that you'll update super fast!
AdaYuki chapter 26 . 4/29/2012
LOVED IT! I hope you'll update again soon!
Elizabeth Prince chapter 26 . 4/29/2012
Oh wow that was beautiful! I lOVE that last update soon I REALLY want to know what happens!
godwit chapter 25 . 4/24/2012
The conversation between Snape and Dumbledore is very well written. It is very positive as Dumbledore is talking about life and choices. In a way I would have wanted Snape to ask all those questions, but it is probably a good thing that he doesn't, a part in choosing life and not dwelling on the past.
White Gray chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
Damn, you left me gasping for breath again! I don't know how you manage to put so much suspension in each chapter! Brilliant!

Oh and the twist with the Ressurection Stone in the soil! I usually spot this kind of things miles ahead, but you had me here! Let me guess, the Stone will be Snape's ticket out. That way he won't have to show his memories, they could ask Dumbledore directly.

Who was Draco talking to? And what is in the parcel? Oh please please please update as soon as you can!

Best wishes!

WG
AdaYuki chapter 25 . 4/22/2012
LOVED IT! Can't wait for the next update!
Elizabeth Prince chapter 25 . 4/21/2012
Oh wow! I didn't see that coming. So creative...nice work!
wynnleaf chapter 25 . 4/21/2012
Very nice. I liked the part with the Resurrection Stone and Snape not knowing what it is, much less that he has it. And the meeting with both Lily (only seeing her in passing) and Dumbledore were both well done.
godwit chapter 24 . 4/5/2012
Well, that's quite a comparison: taking the Unbreakable Vow and doing Christmas shopping for someone... :-) But of course it is hard for Snape to ask a favour. I really hope Narcissa will find something that suits Irene. (I'm actually rather nervous about it.)
White Gray chapter 24 . 4/2/2012
Oh poor Severus! He doesn't know what to think or what to do... I'm glad he decided to give it a go - at all costs (quite literally, giving all his money to Narcissa). I loved the symbolism of the cold weather, just like his life had been. I do hope he'll rech the warmth of Irene's house soon!

As always, wonderfully written. Need I repeat myself? ;)
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »