Reviews for Too Deep for the Healing
grumpirah chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
poor snap. make them leave him alone! lol but seriously i feel bad for the man.
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Another great chapter! This is so interesting. Its understandable that Snape doesn't want to show his memories to a number of people, but its possibly one of the best things that can prove his innocence.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update! :)
Ms Llewellyn chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
lOVE IT! continue soon see yha
wynnleaf chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Many stories where Snape is alive post-DH make his exoneration too simple. On the other hand, we know that in the Wizarding World, they were often uncaring about due process. Having Shacklebolt wanting to actually follow the law is good, but it would mean that people would have to mount a different sort of defense than the WW is used to seeing.

Did Dumbledore actually even think Snape would live through it and have to give evidence of his loyalty? Or did he assume Snape would die? Or did Dumbledore assume that the lax Wizarding World legal system would make it easy for Snape to get off as long as Harry survived and could give evidence?

When you really think about it, Dumbledore didn't particularly plan for Snape to survive. Whether he directly thought Snape would die, or simply never considered Snape's post-war position at all, it has the same effect. It's possible, of course, Dumbledore left some sort of hidden evidence that would only come to light if Snape survived. Some stories use that possibility, but it's never actually hinted at in any way in canon.
Lift the Wings chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Oh I like it! :D
Mottsnave chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Similar to the last chapter, where you had Snape's thoughts playing off his visitors' comments, here he's up against newspaper articles.

I love how you show each article as a springboard for his train of thought... and how it wanders back to Irene.

I think it's realistic that he is more disturbed by the thought of his feelings for Lily being revealed than the thought of prosecution as a Death Eater. He must have been prepared, at least subconsciously, for the latter, while he never would have imagined that his personal life would be revealed. Ah, poor Snape, you got stuck in a book where both the villain and the hero are addicted to dramatic speeches! Your secret was doomed!

Of course Minerva sees nothing wrong in the situation, the sentimental Griffyndor.

I love the touch of having the Baron finding a common bond with Snape and Snape's complete impatience with that!

Hmm, I wonder what he wants with George... is he thinking about trying to make amends?

I love the scene between Snape and Irene here. I don't have too much to say, it's wonderful.

I'm glad you've put in more resolution between Potter and Snape... what they have between them can't really be laid to rest in a single meeting. Despite the delayed closure, I have to say I'm kind of glad that Snape didn't quite have a chance to agree to tell Potter everything. Something Slytherin in me is glad that he has something to bargain with! I'm not really sure which of the two owes who at the moment, with all the times Snape saved his life...

I understand Shacklebolt's position; he can't really avoid investigating Snape. It seems to me that he might be personally on Snape's side, from the way he sent the other aurors out of the room. Also, asking Snape how much time he needs to get ready and calling him by his first name... he's giving him a lot of courtesy.

Lovely chapter!
Sybretooth chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Really like the ending of this chapter. Nice, and looking forward to your update )
wynnleaf chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Very nice. Snape is still bound by debts - the photograph that wasn't really his to take, Harry's attempts to prove his true loyalties, his love for Lily, and another debt of sorts to Irene. And all require him to dredge up painful memories and guilt. At some point, it would be good if another character could truly understand this, rather than assume that because they believe Snape is one of the good guys, doesn't mean it will be easy for him to ever see himself in that manner.

I loved his calling Harry by his first name. He is starting to see Harry as himself, rather than James, partially I suppose because Harry doesn't act like James and also because Harry's focus at this point is on Lily.

I tend to trust Kingsley, at least for the most part.
CeresMaria chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Daily Prophet! Read all about it!

"THE BOY WHO LIVED, DIES OF A HEARTATTACK AT HOGWARTS"

Harry Potter, the Chosen One, died in the infirmary at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Apparently defending the alleged deatheater, Severus Snape, from Minister Kingsley, Harry Potter Collapsed in a fit of shock when his former potions teacher, Headmaster Snape called him by his first name. The boy was in complete shock and his heart suddenly stopped beating.

Severus Snape is now being charged for the death's of two individuals, Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter. Mourner's are arriving at Godric's Hallow where the Chosen One will be buried next to his heroic parents James and Lilly Potter.

When asked about his latest murder, Severus Snape replied, "Well, at least he'll finally be able to know his mother."

On a side note, hell has frozen over, pigs are flying and Snape used shampoo. It's the end of the world!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Great story, I'm glad that you found a way to help Prof. Snape live I hope you have plans to keep him at Hogwarts to be the headmaster or to teach.
White Gray chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Yay! When I got home from work and I saw you updated I was Ecstatic! With a capital E! Wonderful way to end the day!

OMG, I found the Bloody Baron so funny, I don't know why, but i laughed so hard! Poor ghost thinks he's found a soul mate! AHAHAHA!

The scene with Healer Burbage was very touching. And the fact that Snape lied about what happened to Charity's body proves he cares.

I think Snape is deeply frustrated by the fact he can't make Harry mad, not ever again... ;) Their interaction is very realistic, the best "post-DH-Snape-lives" conversation between those two I've ever read in fanfiction! Bravo!

And Snape finally called Harry - er, well, Harry! YAY!

I wonder what Kingsley is up to... Please update soon and write a long story, with a lot of details and a lot of chapters! ;) I love reading it!

Best wishes!

WG
jayc chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Cant wait to see what'll happen now. Update soon please!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Very nice chapter oh my goodness I can't help but look forward to the next chapter!
grumpirah chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
well that last scene with Kingsley pissed me off. How dare they treat severus that way! grrrr
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
:O How can they arrest Snape? He's gotta be proven as a goodie, cos he is! I'm surprised at Harry's protectiveness towards Snape about him being arrested - but now the truth about his allegience is out, so I don't blame him.

Looking forward to the next update! :)
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »