Reviews for Too Deep for the Healing
White Gray chapter 39 . 11/21/2012
LOVED IT!
Love the symbolism behind the title - Snape, a deeply wounded man, needed someone to heal his wounds - and Irene is the healer of his body and soul!
Snape gave Harry the memories of Lily, didn't he?
NessL chapter 39 . 11/19/2012
hi,
very good chapter! I'm eager to see the momeries Snape left in the Pensieve. I hope you won't end this to quickly now that he's a fre man.
nessL
CastlePhoenix chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
Loved the ending of this chapter. Really well done. I hope Harry and Snape don't part ways forever now! I look forward to the last chapter :) Thanks for the enjoyable read!
AdaYuki chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
LOVED IT! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO NEXT!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
I'm glad that Irene and Severus are going to be both all right. An opportunity offered on a silver plate? I hope he will accept. They could work both in the same place!

Can't wait to see what Harry is going to discover.
TemporaMores chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
What an excellent ending! Thank you very much for this.
Diddleymaz chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
Well worth waiting for, a real treat to read.
grumpirah chapter 39 . 11/18/2012
this chapter made me happy
White Gray chapter 38 . 11/5/2012
I love your way of thinking! You skilfully managed to point out (through Harry) the very core of the problem! If Snape hadn't killed Dumbledore, Harry would be responsible for Dumbledore's death - and torture! So Snape effectively not only saved Draco's soul, but also Harry's. Not to mention that Snape took the Unbreakable Vow, so if he hadn't killed him, Snape would have died himself. Quite the motivator.
I liked Irene's goblet, very symbolic and a nice touch.
Was that his inner voice in the end, finally accepting that he is not guilty of what they're accusing him, or is that already the official verdict? Please let it be the latter! ;)
Eagerly awaiting the next update!
WG
AdaYuki chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
LOVED IT! More soon please! I can't wait to see what happens next!
CastlePhoenix chapter 38 . 11/3/2012
Excellent chapter. Glad the verdict finally fell Snape's way. Hadn't considered Harry's role in Dumbledore's death before so I found your interpretation fantastic - particularly the dialogue between Snape and Harry both in this chapter and the previous. Is there much more of this story left? I hope so but now that Snape's out of jail I'm not sure what to expect? Will you be writing more?
godwit chapter 38 . 11/3/2012
A lovely scene between Snape and Harry, showing how much they have in common. It is a painful memory for them both to watch. For Snape Irene is contrasting this pain, she is his healer, who gives him strength. Beautifully written!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 38 . 11/3/2012
Great chapter! I just cried. That was briliant. Just don't know what to say.
Diddleymaz chapter 38 . 11/3/2012
Great and not what I was expecting
White Gray chapter 37 . 10/26/2012
O.o
Harry is up to something, and I have a feeling that Snape won't like it... But he might be grateful... in the end... Oh, I still love every single chapter and i can't wait for the next! :)
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »