Reviews for Too Deep for the Healing
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Very good chapter. There are too many sick and not enough to help, and I'm sure some people died because there was only Madam Pomfrey and Irene.

I do hope the potion that Madam Pomfrey brings back works on Nagini's venom, though; it sound like Snape is enduring too much and doesn't have the strength or will to fight back any more.

And what the heck was Sluggy doing playing games with Acromantulas? Trying to fatten his pocketbook again, the way he did with Aragog? Or was he fooling around with Aragog's remains?

Again, very good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Excellent chapter. I'm glad that Irene was able to bring him into the conscious world, though she wasn't sure how well her aid actually helped.

Snape's future is still fairly ambiguous; St. Mungo's is not safe for the wrong people (Auror, Devil's Snare, etc). Unless Harry has made some people in authority see the memories, or Albus remembered to leave some evidence of the truth (ha!), Snape is still in danger of being charged with the old man's murder.

In fact, Snape is still in danger even if either event has occurred; new governments often need scapegoats, and though Kingsley seems like such a reasonable person, becoming Minister might force him into expedients, the same that being a spy forced Snape into them.

Plus, nobody is ever going to believe he protected the students the best he could. Seriously.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
"I was taught by the late Professor Traum. I was a good student."

-Aha, Dr. Dream himself! (vaguely remembering my German).

And I am surprised they don't have any antivenin specific to Nagini, not after Arthur Weasley was bitten a couple of years before DH.

But of course Snape doesn't think that anyone will ever come for him; even Lily has pushed him away, as far as he understands it. It'll be interesting to see if he accepts Irene's presence, or even realizes she's there.

After all, even Madam Pomfrey was pretty much giving up.
Morningglory5510 chapter 40 . 5/11/2013
Oh, I loved it! Read it all in one day :) Very good story, I really enjoyed how the mood was never too down or depressing even though it could have gone that way with a different writer. It definitely made me smile, and I thank you for the good read!
bookivore chapter 40 . 4/3/2013
There is something extra special about a melancholy pessimist finding hope. I do love your portrayal of Snape and the OCs you write fit right into the universe.
Anitxu82 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love snape/OC, but usually I don't finish this kind of stories, I stop reading when the OC has violet eyes and more power that all the wizengamot members together, but sometimes I find little pieces of art like this and I realise is worth keep trying.
I loved Irene from the beggining to the end, and I think this is one of the best transitions between canon snape to snape in love i've ever and thank you very much.
Sorry for any gramatical mistakes, Spanish! :)
Guest chapter 40 . 2/23/2013
gripping story - thanks for writing :
Dimac99 chapter 40 . 2/16/2013
I've really loved this fic and Irene is a great OC. I did spend most of it wanting to slap some sense into Severus, but I suspect that was intentional on your part! It was also a realistic depiction of survivor's guilt and post traumatic stress. And if you just happened to write a sequel, I'd read it... ;-)
Miriamele chapter 40 . 2/6/2013
Awesome story! I almost stopped reading when Sev was found guilty, I'm glad I kept reading :P
gb chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Lovely:) I loved the ending, beautiful story one of the best I've read :)
Cheers, gb
Nathalie chapter 40 . 12/31/2012
This was one of the best stories I have ever read, I absolutly loved how you were able to keep my attention troughout the story. Thank you so much, can't wait to see more of your work. Byee(:
godwit chapter 40 . 12/29/2012
What a wonderful ending! Beautiful use of the Mirror of Erised. :-) Thank you so much for this story, I have enjoyed it very much.
CastlePhoenix chapter 40 . 12/24/2012
Fantastic conclusion. I think I started reading this when it was still less than 10 chapters so I've absolutely enjoyed the adventure you've taken us on. I particularly enjoyed your characterisation of Snape and the very realistic idea of what life after the War possibly could have been like - particularly if Snape had survived. This story was refreshingly unique and I enjoyed it all the more for that. I hope to see more of your work in the future! Merry Christmas - CP
White Gray chapter 40 . 12/19/2012
Perfect ending. That's simply what it is. :)
Thank you for writing this great story, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Anything coming up?
Have a nice holiday!
Stella limegood chapter 40 . 12/18/2012
I have 50 serverus snape fanfics on , & though I hated the fact yhat you put Snape in I must say this one thing. This is quite possibly the most well written, & close to ideally canon fanfic I have ever read! It's a true gem, & like many authors it leaves me wanting to read more! Way to go!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »