Reviews for we saw the world tied down
Listlessliar chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
The emotions I went through while reading this, you have no idea. Honestly this is beautiful. Jesse St. James you are a magnificent human being. This was painful to read at some points. Wonderful, wonderful story.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh my gosh! The end slayed me. Epic angst and heartbreak. Very unique and creative - but totally heartbreaking too. Well done.
kezztip chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is such a great story, very original.
northstar61 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was really sad. And although I can understand why Jesse did what he did and am impressed with his selflessness and his obvious love of Rachel, I have to say I kind of wish Jesse had been selfish this time around.

Very well written though. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow I'm crying that was so sweet and heartbreaking all at once. I love the way that eventhough there was no Rachel and Jesse together alive. You still demonstrate the love that Jesse holds for her. The self sacrificing love that everyone wishes they could have. Beautifully written! *clap clap*
RTK chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I hate it. I hate it for the fact that you just made me cry, and poor Jesse dead and Rachel love Finn. Puh. O.o Nah, even though, you killed off Jesse for Finn, it was a pretty amazing story. And I love how it has been written. Especially at the end. Even though my heart felt like it was breaking, the ending was good enough. It was perfect. Great job in showing the loving side of Jesse and nit just the jerk like side they show in the series. Well done, i simply loved it.
rosemtylr chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awwww! I absolutely love this! It really did make me cry at the end :,D
Lily chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So emotional ! I want to cry ! Just very beautiful !
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
WOW this was so sad and emotional, loved it