Reviews for Stellar Evolution: Protostar
Argent-Jinx chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Little Dave is adorable and such a bright point in Balthazar's dreary life. This story is beautiful so far.
gabbygirl89 chapter 31 . 9/12/2011
Great story!
nyteangelofdarkness chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
I just had to write in and say I LOVE YOU for sliding in Gargoyles there...easily my favorite show from the 90's and still loving it in my twenties...good story. Still working on it and the next one...went away for a while and you seemed to have some plot bunnies so gratz on the work so far
LoverlyLox chapter 31 . 7/13/2011
Holy crud. This is over? I read the last chapter and I didn't even notice the status. AND you even wrote that it was the last chapter. I can't believe myself.

So Balthazar finally admits it. Finally. I can't wait for the next story. I'm excited because not a lot of new stories have come out.
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 31 . 7/11/2011
Gah, figures. I finally get caught up on reading this story just in time for it to be finished. Ah well, now I just get to sit back and enjoy waiting for the next story to come out.

I've really grown to love this series as well. I was a bit leery about reading it at first, because it was an AU, but I really got into it after a couple chapters. And I absolutely love the father-son dynamic that developed in this one, I think the AU-verse really let you make it more poignant than in other stories.

I can't wait for the next one, when Dave and Becky finally get to meet again, and the big battle happens. (Hopefully? Please?)

- Artie
Dark Horse Writer chapter 31 . 7/9/2011
You're welcome :)

Anyways, finally Balthazar admits to himself what he has been trying to deny for awhile. The fact that he talks to Veronica (via the Grimhold) is a cute idea...albeit sad because she isn't with him completely.

Looking forward to two weeks time :D
blood6theif chapter 31 . 7/9/2011
Ah mon dieu, that was a wild ride...

Hope Balthazar continues in this direction- for both his sake and Dave's.
blood6theif chapter 31 . 7/9/2011
Ah mon dieu, that was a wild ride...

Hope Balthazar continues in this direction- for both his sake and Dave's.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 30 . 7/8/2011
And we see where Becky is :)

:-( Also at the same time, her father was a jerk. A pretty big one, and good to know her mother will pay for college :)

She might not know it yet, but she will see Dave...sometime anyways.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 29 . 7/7/2011
Actually to be honest on the English accent after two years he might have picked up an accent, I have a friend who is originally from Canada and has been in England for a few years and her manner of speaking is more British than Canadian.

But to move on to other matters, this was a great chapter and seeing that Bennet does make a good point as to staying in the same state. The CIA thing is a nice touch :)
LoverlyLox chapter 29 . 7/7/2011
CIA agents? Haha. Good one.
noamg chapter 28 . 7/6/2011
I really liked the analysis you made in this chapter, it'sb very logical.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 28 . 7/6/2011
I liked the internal musings of Balthazar on this one. Interesting ideas on how a person becomes a sorcerer or sorceress. Nice.

Like there was any real competition Tesla Coils to a paper mache volcano... ;-)
Dark Horse Writer chapter 27 . 7/5/2011
I was wondering when the Tesla Coils would make an appearance :)

Dave write a book about how many famous people Balthazar ran into that would be interesting...
blood6theif chapter 26 . 7/4/2011
YES! ! YES YES YES YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

I dunno why I loved this chapter so much... was it because of the fact that you mentioned Bennet? Was it the developing father-son relationship? Was it the fact that a scene IN THE MOVIE HAS BEEN ALTERED TO SUIT THIS EFFING STORY? PROBABLY. I LOVE YOU. UPDATE SOON.