Reviews for Years at War, Part 2: The Legion Born
EliteQuad chapter 19 . 2/27
This story, by far, is the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read. It perfectly balance's action and... I need bigger and better words to describe this.
Guitarlover56784 chapter 28 . 2/24
I caught your matrix reference. "No, but what happened happened and could not have happened any other way" how do you know? "Because we are still alive". Neo and morpheous after the meeting with the marovingean.
Mike.Delphi chapter 38 . 1/4
Stranger, go tell the Spartans
That we lie here
True, even to the death
To our Spartan way of life
Spartan-G257 chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
I'll admit with the original HP he was a lot more hot headed than this one and it actually made sense that he got angry at Umbitch and sprouted the Voldemort stuff.
What I've read of yours though it doesn't really fit the picture all that well.

I could still see him going of on one.
But I think it would have made more sense for him to point out that there has been two very powerful very dangerous dark lords who have only barely been stopped within the last 60 years or So with no thanks at all to the Ministry of magic which had totally cocked it up the last time and probably did so the time before.
So in that case it would be better to be safe than sorry so as to make sure that when the Ministry Fubars it all that they know how to defend themselves.

That would have been what I would have said when I was fifteen. I even came up with it when I was fifteen. That said I was a bigger HP fan than I am now.
guitarlover56784 chapter 28 . 8/28/2015
Lmao, saw your matrix reference there. With the it happened and could not have happened any other way? Sneaky xD
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Well, Voldemort has hit with a brutal vengeance. Poor Colin is now orphaned.

I'm glad Harry has been taught Occlumency and Legilimency by a competent teacher. I can think of a couple of wizards who could use a good migraine. I hope they get what's coming to them!
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I've often wondered why Harry didn't seek out the Goblins and rent space in their "territory." It would be far safer than Privet Drive, if you ask me. Yes, it seems to be underground, but is that worse than being locked up in a cupboard or stuck in his room all summer? At least he could have some freedoms in Gringotts, and he would get enough to eat and a safe, decent place to sleep.

As it turns out, staying with Griphook and his wife is even better, as they actually like Harry and are willing to help him.

I wonder why Molly needs "placating." I just hope Harry can stay out of DumDum's clutches.
SHIELDAgent0273 chapter 39 . 4/28/2015
So I've read the first two stories in this series and have loved them! Normally I am not one for something so violent but you don't make that the whole focus, you make it part of a whole story. I love the way you are able to show how Harry gets past Hermione and Cedrics deaths in a realistic way (not making him just get forget about it or get over it in a chapter or two). I do wish you would have touched a bit more on how Harry reacts to Blake's death, though I understand why you didn't as things with Fleur were going on at the same time. I am greatly looking forward to part three and plan on starting it in the morning. I hope you continue writing for a long time as talent such as yours should not go to waste.

SHIELDAgent0273
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 39 . 4/8/2015
Oh dear, ya had me until it started turning into a soap opera and you just played with canon events a little. A 'fix-it' fic *fixes* things; most of the things that JKR screwed-up, in the first place! No, I am NOT a fan of 'Harry Potter': I despised the books, though I kept plowing through them, up through #6, because I kept thinking -erroneously, as it turned out- that there had to be SOME REDEEMING VALUE; some EVENTUAL *LOGIC* to the steaming pile of tripe that had deemed these books 'Popular Fiction'! The concept was fanciful and unique, to a certain extent (I'm 53, now, and have read Sci-Fi & Fantasy since reading Greek and Roman mythology and 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' [Shakespeare, in case you didn't know] as a 9 year old, child, which swept me away!), but had I read about the unmitigated, unaddressed, and unremedied child abuse, AS AN ABUSED CHILD (as I was), I would have probably given up all hope of succor or rescue and KILLED MYSELF! And THIS was put forth as "JUVENILE FICTION"! *That* is why I LOVE HPFF, because hp *fan fiction* rights the *wrongs* of the original, not just changes the names of the characters involved around.
Thanks for a good attempt. You write fairly well and will only get better!
I'm going to go check out some of your other works, now.
Take care!
MelJ
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Yes, I really LIKE your story, but... You're rushing this! It's too soon! Maybe YOU would be this shallow and callow, but it took me FIVE YEARS before I could even think about dating anyone after my husband died in an accident when I was just 23 years old! Only someone who had never suffered such a loss (and read a lot of really bad 'bodice rippers') would consider dropping a new 'romance' into the story, here.
'm not going to quit reading this, 'cause I really LOVE Robst's and this kind of story, but I truly feel it's in very bad taste and, therefore, unless you intend to let it take over the rest of this otherwise terrific tale, I shall endeavor to ignore it.
Now, on with the action!
MelJ
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2015
a fan of all seven. nod to serenity(though it probably predates) I whole heartedly approve
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
Quick fact check shouldn't Ginny and Collin be the same year?
Galndrael chapter 38 . 4/5/2015
The warrior song-Legion. I applaud your version. At this point i still say hard core is my fave but thats the Marine speaking.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/26/2015
PLEASE tell me there is a part three!
I have really enjoyed the first two parts and can't seem to find the third...please tell me you didn't abandon it.
piltad chapter 39 . 3/11/2015
Mother fucker just wow really good you are quite the evil sob to Harry lol. I can't believe how much I love this story god I hope year 3 is written this is an amazing story and can't believe that you have so few reviews when it is so damn good. Really hope that Harry and Fluer get a happy ending at the end but don't see you doing that for them.