Reviews for Years at War, Part 2: The Legion Born
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 39 . 11/5
Awesome second part of this story! I look forward to reading part three!
Lol... killing the Dursleys isn't going to bother Harry a bit, doesn't Voldie know that yet, considering the connection the two of them had?
Shiaira73 chapter 39 . 5/8
Holy Hell! This ending gave me chills! Simply amazing!
Arthorius chapter 39 . 1/21
Does Harry still have his SCAR? At the Graveyard it should be obvious that his scar is a massive liability when in close proximity to riddle that his scar causes him to become useless and stupidly almost dead...

Get rid of the SCAR... SCAR is Horocrux, Dumbles knows this, why he does not want Harry to have any sort of training or independence, Dumbles believes Harry is a Horocrux and must die... Goblins have curse-breakers, they know how to remove such things. Dumbles is a light side pureblood bigot.
Baptism By Fire chapter 39 . 10/30/2016
All of the feels...hopefully the sequel can put my heart back together after that dagger lol
jessicataylor03141989 chapter 36 . 8/29/2016
BH
AerynS chapter 39 . 8/4/2016
My heart aches for Harry & Fleur. I wish you hadn't cost them the child.
EliteQuad chapter 19 . 2/27/2016
This story, by far, is the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read. It perfectly balance's action and... I need bigger and better words to describe this.
Guitarlover56784 chapter 28 . 2/24/2016
I caught your matrix reference. "No, but what happened happened and could not have happened any other way" how do you know? "Because we are still alive". Neo and morpheous after the meeting with the marovingean.
Mike.Delphi chapter 38 . 1/4/2016
Stranger, go tell the Spartans
That we lie here
True, even to the death
To our Spartan way of life
Spartan-G257 chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
I'll admit with the original HP he was a lot more hot headed than this one and it actually made sense that he got angry at Umbitch and sprouted the Voldemort stuff.
What I've read of yours though it doesn't really fit the picture all that well.

I could still see him going of on one.
But I think it would have made more sense for him to point out that there has been two very powerful very dangerous dark lords who have only barely been stopped within the last 60 years or So with no thanks at all to the Ministry of magic which had totally cocked it up the last time and probably did so the time before.
So in that case it would be better to be safe than sorry so as to make sure that when the Ministry Fubars it all that they know how to defend themselves.

That would have been what I would have said when I was fifteen. I even came up with it when I was fifteen. That said I was a bigger HP fan than I am now.
guitarlover56784 chapter 28 . 8/28/2015
Lmao, saw your matrix reference there. With the it happened and could not have happened any other way? Sneaky xD
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Well, Voldemort has hit with a brutal vengeance. Poor Colin is now orphaned.

I'm glad Harry has been taught Occlumency and Legilimency by a competent teacher. I can think of a couple of wizards who could use a good migraine. I hope they get what's coming to them!
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I've often wondered why Harry didn't seek out the Goblins and rent space in their "territory." It would be far safer than Privet Drive, if you ask me. Yes, it seems to be underground, but is that worse than being locked up in a cupboard or stuck in his room all summer? At least he could have some freedoms in Gringotts, and he would get enough to eat and a safe, decent place to sleep.

As it turns out, staying with Griphook and his wife is even better, as they actually like Harry and are willing to help him.

I wonder why Molly needs "placating." I just hope Harry can stay out of DumDum's clutches.
SHIELDAgent0273 chapter 39 . 4/28/2015
So I've read the first two stories in this series and have loved them! Normally I am not one for something so violent but you don't make that the whole focus, you make it part of a whole story. I love the way you are able to show how Harry gets past Hermione and Cedrics deaths in a realistic way (not making him just get forget about it or get over it in a chapter or two). I do wish you would have touched a bit more on how Harry reacts to Blake's death, though I understand why you didn't as things with Fleur were going on at the same time. I am greatly looking forward to part three and plan on starting it in the morning. I hope you continue writing for a long time as talent such as yours should not go to waste.

SHIELDAgent0273