Reviews for Undercover
cheska86 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I loved your story! Looking forward to read many more :)
Exuperance18 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
hi! For a minute there I thought you were to have Sam taking the drugs ... glad he didn't! Thanks - Emma
jahwong chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
great job. really enjoyed the back and forths w/ the different months. ending really suited the progression of the story. absolutely loved the preview to ur next story. can't wait fof the one!
katesari chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
This story like all your other ones is really good! Bye
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Great fic!
silverhaze604 chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
I've just read both of your stories and enjoyed them very much. Your writing is excellent, and I like the storylines. Hope to read more from you!
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
U should do a follow up story with them becoming a family and more romance
SMchick chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Aww, the epilogue was really sweet, especially the very end. McNally BETTER step up and give Sam plenty of TLC!

And, wow, looks like your next story is going to be great too. Mission accomplished with the teaser.
dcj chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
I had a feeling the little boy was going to hang around for awhile.

It was nice to see that Andy had bonded with Adrian too. And I love that Sam was nervous about inviting her to dinner in an attempt to move things forward. But the best was when Andy teased him: "You're teaching him the real names of the week days too right?"

I also enjoyed her making him take the compliment that he was doing a good thing. And I had tears right along with Sam that was such a sweet part.

Loved the ending and the revisit to their scene in the locker room.

Great story!
tanyaleefr chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
I LOVED this story... Almost wish you'd give us more about the development of Sam and Andy's relationship. However, ending your story this was DOES force us to imagine the rest... and what's in my head his AWESOME! lol Can't wait to read your next story!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Great way to end the story! Can't wait for your next one
Alice chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Nice chapter enjoyed reading I can't wait for your next story it looks interesting
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Good job on the story-it really showed the impact of undercover work and your research. I had a feeling we would see Adrian again, just from his reaction in the previous chapter. It seems like a good solution for both of them. Also liked the glimpse of McSwarek at the end :)

As for the preview; interesting beginning. The only concern I have is whether it's Sam's son or Sarah's. Based on what we know of Sam character I just have some difficulty imagining him going undercover for months at a time given those circumstances. If he had a child, I can see him being involved in his life, regardless.

Thanks for the great story though, and I appreciate it being completed before you posted it. Hate getting into a story that has no end and have started only reading finished ones. Look forward to more of your work.
WolfRage chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Good ending to this story. It has the feeling that everything will be better from now on.

Can't wait for the other fic, it seems very promising.
jimi18 chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
Great epilogue really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to your next fic aswell.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »