Reviews for Undercover
Riskygrace chapter 1 . 1/4
This was an amazing story. So sad regarding the children being kidnapped but lucky for them that they were rescued and the perpetrators arrested. Sam and Andy would be incredible parents in helping this poor child through the transistion of a new life. It is hard to believe that this was your first story as you did an amazing job. I look forward to reading more of your RB fanfiction stories in the near future. Thanks so much for sharing.
jh126 chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Aww, Sam as a foster parent. I kinda thought he'd do something like that. And Adrian's learning so much already (children's brains are really such sponges for knowledge), and it's wonderful that Andy's been there, too, and bonding so well with Adrian. I'm glad Sam got past his nervousness and asked her to come for dinner, finally taking the first step of committing to moving their relationship forward. Thought it was important too, that Andy didn't let him just shrug off her praise of all his efforts in the boy's behalf, and glad that he didn't push her away after letting that moment of vulnerability show when his thoughts allowed his emotions to get away from him. And it looks like Andy's ready to give Sam plenty more of that best medicine. *sigh*
This was an awesome story, especially being your first attempt at writing. YOU are such an awesome writer, and I'm hoping you'll continue writing McSwarek for a good long while.
jh126 chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
So what was that, about ten months that Sam had been under. I'm so glad he managed to save those children. Was kinda hoping it would have been a larger number of kids, to have been saved, all at one time, I mean. And poor Max. Well, it kinda was Sam's fault, cause he did supply him the drugs. But like Max had said to him once, he'd go somewhere else if Sam wouldn't give him what he wanted. Still, that's a terrible load of guilt for a good guy to bear. Even a badass cop like Sam. So now, here's this little boy. He'll have to get him settled, hopefully adopted if it's not feasible to send him back to Europe. Who knows if the children are kidnapped, or maybe even sold by their family. Awful thought, I know. But, the bright light in this whole dark day? There's Andy, right there with him. It's gonna turn out okay.
jh126 chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Well, I got one wish..Luke's out of the picture. *happy dance* But, at the same time, this probably wasn't the best time for Sam to hear that. How's he gonna get his head in the right place after that?!
jh126 chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Big mistake, Sammy. I wish you wouldn't do that. Tell the kid to wait for you while you go get it.
jh126 chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Oh she most certainly saw something she liked! But, you can't have your cake and eat it too. That's what they say, anyway. I'm hoping she'll have dumped Callaghan while Sam's gone.
jh126 chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
I have this vision of poor Sammy having gone through the tough Canadian winter with nothing but that thin jacket. What a horrible way to live with very little to show for his efforts.
jh126 chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
*sign* Yeah that was certainly better than having her find out the next morning.
jh126 chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
I really thought he was gonna take a hit. I could see him ending up just like Max.
jh126 chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Ugh! Of course he doesn't want to tell anybody, especially Andy. And of course she'll be upset when she finds out the next morning, more so that he didn't tell her. Secretly, I hope Callaghan won't be able to keep his promise to Sam, about taking time for Andy.
jh126 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
So apparently I didn't read this story yet. Looking forward to another great read.
cheska86 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
I loved your story! Looking forward to read many more :)
Exuperance18 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
hi! For a minute there I thought you were to have Sam taking the drugs ... glad he didn't! Thanks - Emma
jahwong chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
great job. really enjoyed the back and forths w/ the different months. ending really suited the progression of the story. absolutely loved the preview to ur next story. can't wait fof the one!
katesari chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
This story like all your other ones is really good! Bye