Reviews for Bones Season 6:5: The Satisfaction in the Summer
K. Garret chapter 21 . 1/21/2014
That was great! Some things, a lot of them, better than the choices made by the show team. It would be great to read your version of Season 8.5. The Pelant Arch was often unnecessarily dragged. Your stories sound more creative, funny without emphasis on the angst which is not necessary to keep audiences interested, in my opinion.
Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is awesome ... Really felt like i was watching a bones episode.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
nnnnn
mphs95 chapter 21 . 10/4/2013
So awesome. Are there future seasons?
Pheonix1995 chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
Loved this story so much! Had a really nice relaxing weekend just reading it and absolutely loved it! Am now going to read season 7.5 and cant wait :) Really wish I dint have work tonight so I could read all night :( Thank you all so much for taking the time to write this - it really felt like a season on tv :)
Alanna1231 chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
This was fabulous! I loved the way you weaved B&B's personal lives within the case. Some authors attempt this & the result is not always something I prefer. But you wrote this wonderfully.

The end scene is, by far, my favorite, and now makes me understand the other O/S much better. The final two sentences set it up perfectly and I couldn't help but grin right along with Booth. :)
casket4mytears chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
I think this is one of my favourites so far. The line about the poisoned Apple sealed it. Truly ingenious.
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
Just wanted to say thank you yet again for this amazing story.

Thank you for your time, your dedication, and for sharing your talent with us, the readers.

Alley Cat.
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
Since reading the synopsis at the end of the previous chapter, I knew who that maniac is going to kill, but damn, I was crying like a baby when it was confirmed.

Once again, I want to say just how amazing this story is. I feel like I'd gotten myself a whole new Bones series while I wait for the actual series to start.

Thank you for the careful details and the amazing plot line.
IamTheAlleyCat chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
My sister recommended this Tory to me, and I'm so glad I listened.

It's one of the very few gems around the fandom. There is so much care to the details atnd the characters and the plot line... I'm just blown away. Thank you for writing this story, and I can't wait to get further into the plot.
Shoultastic chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
Hello-I am enjoying these "episodes"...Your brilliant bad guy is more compelling than HH's brilliant bad guy. I wish the writers would check out Fan Fiction for ideas!
BYOStories chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Why isn't this an episode? That last scene was so great!
Memo3197 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
AMAZING! Loved each episode. You all are an amazing collection of writers.
featherdusterpixie chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
that was tooooo funny!
kikki hope chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
Spoiler... I can't believe u all didn't like S6 the way it was so instead u killed Zack! I'd rather hannah, and the dr in the photo and all that than bringing back zack just to kill him! And I was so enjoying this story.

Good effort by all.