Reviews for Bound
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
love it
TheCauldron chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
*whimper*

You're a little to good at writing this stuff...
chromeknickers chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Ah, so good. I love the dynamic you set up between them. Jayne is still so Jayne and River is still River. You've worked them perfectly into your mythos. This was an absolute delight to read. Great job. :3
chromeknickers chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I love how you portrayal these two as equals, yet not. There's always a push and pull, a give and take. Very entertaining to read.
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Beautifully executed. Can't give you a higher compliment than that, luv. ;)
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Haha, oh this was great. Jayne's cockiness was spot on, spot on. But what was even greater was how River turned the tables at the end. Just brill. ;)
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Again, tease. Hehe. Poor River. I knew there was something vulnerable and insecure hidden beneath the genius and the logic. Hopefully Jayne will make her understand how different she is.

PS. Lovely writing, as always.
chromeknickers chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
Each chapter is just a big damn tease. Lol. But I love how you elicit motivation from theirs movements and thoughts. River is clinical yet poetic in her descriptions, using logic for her choices, but you can sense something underneath it. Longing, attraction? Poor Jayne is just a pawn... at this point.
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
My, my. *fans self* You do have a way with words. It was like reading an erotic scene without any actual sex, very tantalising in its own poetic description. I do appreciate that when it comes to smut, since some writers can be too clinical or too crass. But your metaphors and descriptions are lovely and your older, maturer River is very interesting. I like how you keep her who she is (a bit before BDM and a bit after) and not at all robot-like as some portray her. I can see these characters interacting perfectly.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I have a particular soft spot for Rayne. The unfortunate drawback to shipping Rayne is that it's hard to come across quality fanfics that keeps them both in character, and I can already tell that Jayne is *perfectly* in character.

Another great thing about this fic so far is the writing. What a lovely, flowing narrative. I'm already hooked. :)
ElenaVictoria chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Omg... Shouldn't have read this at work! :)
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2013