Reviews for StarCrossed
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 10 . 2/9
Phweee! I absolutely adored this story and it was such a beautiful twist on the original and I send kudos for the storytelling writing style, I loved how you started every chapter with it! All the characters were precious, and I really like how you've written Arthur's POV and the way he'd been slowly falling in love; it was fantastic, I loved it. Super super super amazing. XD THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS YOU ARE AWESOME
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2015
loved it XD
Chalkie chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Absolutely fantastic story! A beautiful re-imagining, and your casting is excellent, and you added a great amount of depth to all of the scenes. It's a bit of a shame I didn't get to see how the ghosts would interact in your style, but that's only a minor concern in comparison. Fantastic job!
PurpleBunyip chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Omg. Loved this story. One of your best.
MayBell Lyric chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
Who was the brown-haired star? Ireland? Wales? And was Erin Northern Ireland?
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
You called Arthur England. Lol.
Wilson chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
Me again! This is wonderful, a great adaption, this movie was apart of my childhood and now this can be apart of me too! Thank you for the great read!
Wilson chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
This is amazing! I love it 3
vane1608 chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
Damn! This is an amazing story! I mean I've read many, but this one kept me up till 3! I couldn't stop reading! And FINALLY! They have kids! You know how long I have waited for UsUk to have kids?! Way to long! But back to your amazing story, just, remarkably, breathtakingly, AMAZING!
GHRS chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Absolutely lovely. Stardust is one of my favorites too.
Corey5268 chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
I've never read Stardust, but I love Neil Gaiman. After this lovely story, it's at the top of my to read list.
Christina chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
SO WONDERFUL AND CREATIVE!
Q3APo chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
oh, this story is so lovely. thanks god you choose the happy ending. great fic.
Lovethehumor101 chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
I already wrote a review but that was before i was sign up but i want to tell you again that how you recreated this story is beautiful. You are the first writer i cried for because of a beautiful story and i like to thank you. This story touched my heart, I clap for you.
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I can't believe it took me so long to get off my butt and read this!
The fact that you are one of my favorite authors and that this was inspired by Stardust makes it even more amazing.