Reviews for Spellbound
Great fix, and loving the CielLizzy!
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
LOVED IT!

no seriously I loved it it was perfect nothing was wrong!

(AND not just because chapter 57 and 58 are my favorite chapters in the entire manga either)
Dissonantia chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
;w; So good. I love Ciel/Lizzy.
ficklejam chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
"Ah, Lizzy. You never needed to be cute, when you were this Magnificent."

I agree! I couldn't agree more!

Fifth time reading this! Still, I'm in awe XD
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awwww...that was adorable! 3
star-gazing-in-LA chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Best.

Story. EVER.

Ciel X Lizzy.
catiescarlett chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This just made me smile. Absolutely gorgeously done! And yes - Avenging Angel!Elizabeth for the Win!
Authom chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I just read the manga just now... and I was like "Oh my goodness!" I thought Elizabeth would be like "Please think me as cute until the very end" coz I think she'll die, but- where'd that sword come from? Elizabeth would truly be Ciel's queen in his chess board.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I'm totally grinning while reading your fic. It was a very elegantly written fic, and yes, "Avenging Angel" suits Lizzie far better than Pink Princess or Cute Fanatic.
Amaya chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Interesting take on Ciel's thoughts, after reading that chapter I absolutely love Lizzy!
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
AAHHHH! I WAS SO WONDERING WHEN SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A FANFICTION ABOUT THIS! XD

I loved it! Ciel's reaction to this would be almost like this! Please make more!

~Yuki~
LittleMissSophie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This also blows my rendition of chapter 57 out of the water. Granted, I wrote mine on the day 57 released, but STILL.
rainbowspring chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow... this was amazing!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
My thoughts exactly. I always thought his affection for her was mainly the need to protect her, like a china doll you adore, but never would play with lest you break it. I think this new realization would shatter that image and in its place will be a much, much better one. (Though to what extent can he love? Good question...)