Reviews for Unfinished Business: A Tale of the League
What a massive xover, absolutely loved it. Thank you (:
slytherinalways121 chapter 10 . 7/17
loved this one...very clever
Osmodious chapter 10 . 3/17
Really excellent story, as are so many of your others. Somehow you manage to get pretty full characters developed in a fairly brief amount of time, and they mostly ring true to their 'canon' (except for Ziva...she 'felt' right until you started having her use contractions, she doesn't...er...does not...ever use them). The action is great...descriptive enough to picture it but not bogged down by detail. Obviously, like some of your other stories, the door is left open for a sequel (multiples, even), and I hope you someday write some. Thanks for posting this and all your other stories!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I'm guessing that you're going with an aged Sean Connery James Bond?
Pokemark17 chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
I've been looking for a good league of extraordinary events/harry potter fic and this is the only one I can find. But all this actually is is a mich mach of the stuff you like
Mazamba chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Took me a while to get the Slayers reference. Poor girls.
Mazamba chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
That was sweet, the ending I mean. Pretty large cast from what I can see.
Dars D. Devillions chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
very nice story, hope it got a continuation of this story...like how he will face the uruk-hai that pretending that they are goblins and collecting some dwarfs and elves items and saying that they made them...
NabikiB chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Honey, Song's presence IS a spoiler...now...question. Or rather...plotbunny invasion.

What would be the response, do you think, if any Doctor were to find himself mobbed by Whovian fans when exiting the TARDIS after landing, publically, at, say...ComicCon or some other convention where the goers know very well who and what he is.

If they actually witness her materializing, I mean? How DO you spell 'chaos' on that level?
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
cool
horacethepig chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Great story. Your saga is well-thought out & includes just about anything...
Pyeknu chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
LOL! Harry playing a prank on the DALEKS?! That's gutsy!
Ratus chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
ok, this was a good story, and I liked how it worked out, but that very last sentence screams for a sequel to come :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Just found this...lt was great!l would love you to do been sick for some time facing my 6th has had practically all of my done and thank you.
DreamFeathers chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Ooooooo, now THAT was a creepy ending for the story.
i LOVE IT!