Reviews for Never a Good Zombie Uprising When You Need One
Anaethen chapter 1 . 3/1
Ahahahah
Yup, that's the best I can come out with right now -I'm laughing too hard to give a sh*t
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was great XD you deserve that award
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Aww! So cute! :D
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Dude. That was equal parts sweet and hilarious. I was smiling the whole time! Love it. Also, whenever I take online quizzes and get dissatisfying results, I am SO PEEVED. :D
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Ha! Ha! Thank you for that! :D

This was great!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Heeheehee! This story was a perfect mixture of humor and hurt/comfort. I loved all the brotherly banter, too. Wonderful fic!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Dean at his most childish is adorable:-) Thanks for a good read.
rog457 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Very cute.

I can just picture Deans look of outrage on reading all the wrong information regarding zombies LOL, and his need to prove just how wrong it was is just so Dean.

Loved it.
pocahontas617 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
More fr my favorite writer! This was soooo good. I liked it longer,too. Sometimes you just have to have more! I would start counting off my fav lines right now,but I know I'd prob end up w/the whole story anyway. Truly it is great having you back. I can't wait to hear more.

Take care of yourself for your surgery (not that you'll have much to say about it!) Hurry up and get better. I'll pray for you. LOL
The Violet Writer chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is adorable...That is all.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story! Not surprised Dean was affronted when he didn't do well in the Zombie killing quiz and can imagine him driving Sam a little mad by sulking about it! The writer of the quiz had obviously never met a zombie in his life! And loved Dean's enthusiasm for Sam's present, until he saw what it was. Thank goodness Sam had the presence to duck! :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It is always nice to get an alert with your name attached about a new story.

I'm glad that Sam went over Dean's answers to the zombie quiz. It definitely explained why Dean was so upset with his score. I think the person who wrote the quiz would be very happy to see Dean and Sam Winchester arrive if he ever had to face a real zombie.

I like how Sam was trying to find ways for Dean to rest while healing from their hunt. Some of my favorite scenes are Dean cleaning weapons or sharpening his knife... sorry got lost there for a moment picturing Dean.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

I'm not familiar with the Route 666 zine. Congratulations on your award.

Until next time, take care.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hee, that was nicely silly! I can totally imagine Dean (well season 2 Dean anyway!) taking all manner of ridiculous online tests!

I like how you described his childlike enthusiasm for things like presents - something I thought the show had forgotten until that little grin in Frontierland!

That made a lovely change from all the angst I seem to have been reading of late!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
YOU'RE BACK! and I love this story already. Can't wait for more :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
DEan would definately be more likely to win killed most zombies rather than to score high on personal survival traits.

Thanks for writing for us.