Reviews for Deathberry Dictionary
Quickslice chapter 27 . 2/28/2014
I can't remember when I started reading this and forgot about it until today. It was still waiting in one of my ever open browsers, I have so much browsers open that I can't keep up on what I was reading, and I'm glad I checked everything today and finish reading it. I have so many favorite chapters that I wish it has sequel, or the story continues. I enjoy every words of this drabbles, every chapter. Very good work.
withoutManga chapter 27 . 12/7/2013
such a long time when I found a GOOD fic, thank to you now I can add a new story to my favorite list.
I just want to read more, your stories are really beautiful
thank you so much !
TheQueenInDisguise chapter 27 . 5/21/2013
"Because sometimes, you don't really need a dictionary." - This. Marked the end. I wanna cry huhuhu My FEELS! OH! I just... I can't... My inability to can strikes again... I am unable... for I am human :)))

"There were many words that would always remain unsaid" - My Favorite praise in the whole thing (well I have a lot of favorites but THIS is on top of the list!)

Anyway... Ah... I never thought that this moment would come, the moment where you wish there were more than 27 letters in the alphabet.
Children: *whines*
Me: Oh screw you! I wanted to read more! (PS. next time you should do a dictionary of JAPANESE CHARACTERS hahahahaha NOW THAT WILL BE EPIC!)

Btw, I have no favorite chapter because I love the whole dictionary and I meant EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' PART of it. You see, I have a very short attention span and since these were all just short drabbles, before I knew it, I was at "Z" (sadly :P) hahaha XD

But what I love most about this experience is that you portrayed the characters perfectly :D And of course I SUPER FUCKING LOVE the underlying message of their every interaction. The sweet, heart stopping, blood pumping, spine tingling, unspoken words written in italic hahaha XD It was PERFECT!

Congratulations on a fantastic job :"") I'm a few years late in reading this but I'm very lucky to stumble upon it. You may not even read this review but I'd regret it forever if I don't THANK YOU for writing this. Sooo... THANKS A LOT AND GOD BLESS! - Love lots, M&M
Ravenshinigamis blondeakumas chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
Very insightful and interesting story! Funny and exact too!
KaizokuGotenks chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Pretty awesome read! Awesome title! Awesome idea! Awesome scenes! Awesome general "Ichirukiness"! And I think you're a pretty awesome writer too! - Pirate Captain Gotenks
aka.Clare.Maine chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
hotta hotta!
aka.Clare.Maine chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
so cute!had me laughing my a** off!
Byakuya02kuchiki chapter 27 . 6/21/2012
AWESOME!
ichigo's rukia chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
hell yeah! do a quickie _
Insanity-Plus chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
What a perfect ending to an absolutely amazing story. This really was such a great read, and I'm sad it's over. I wish it could keep going!

You are an amazing writer. Seriously. I couldnt write even one drabble- I'm just too obsessed with background and drama- no less 26! Yer insanely good, and I'm very happy you wrote something as magnificent as this. I hope to see more of this kind of stuff in the future.

Keep it up!

Insanity-Plus chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Lol,they both were hoping to see one another again some day. And of course they did, because nothing can keep them apart for too long!

Nothing!

Insanity-Plus chapter 25 . 5/4/2012
I was JUST about to look up what that word meant when I read the definition at the bottom of the chapter lol. I like learning new words and their meanings. Gives me of a chance to sound line a jackass in front of my friends hahahaha!

Insanity-Plus chapter 24 . 5/4/2012
Ichigo wouldn't let his Rukia be without him! Of course not, no matter what he'd find a way to come back!

I can't believe this is almost over! I love this story so much! It's so good, really. I would never be able to do something this wonderful. Never in a million years!

I'm glad though you can :)

Insanity-Plus chapter 23 . 5/4/2012
I was expecting like a picture of her or something, but instead it was one of her drawings. That was cute, it really was.