Reviews for Dreams of Joker
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 4/2
He was actually almost 9 when he became Robin. He started training at 8.
awww great story loved it. So sad and then sweet
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
So so so sweet just a few things...
1. How old is Zatanna because in the show she is alittle older then Dick.
2. Awe
3. I cried
Great story by the way. The only reason why I wanted to know Zatanna's age is because I ship Chalant! Chalant Foreves!
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I agree flame throwers should keep comments to themselves and I loved that you made him eight it does make him cuter
Water623 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
That was so adorable... If anyone has brought light into the world it's you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Dreams of joker Chapter 3
i'm-the-one-and-only-girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
How do u know ducth, if i may ask? And great story. U, mister or girl, got a favorite on this story
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Good job on this one-shot, I really liked it )
Happyslappy5678 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I think the story is good but I have pneumonia and I'm sleepy but can't sleep but from the parts o remember it was awsoem
llThatOneGirll chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Soooo fluffy! Stupid joker! :P
luv it!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
you misspelled child's backwards in Zatanna spell
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awww, I love it, you should do more like this with little Robin, theres never enough :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
And to think I went through all that trouble of copying and pasting everything in google translate to find that you just translated it all at the bottom... btw you spelled fiul wrong (haha! I catch someone on a spelling mistake in a language that I don't even speak! xD)

Also: awwwwwwwwwwwwe this was so cuuuuuuute! I just love daddybats :) This is definately one of my new favorites :D
Massacrerose chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this one-shot was absolutely adorable. gotta love Daddybats and a family-like JL :)
RobinLover321 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awwwwwwwww sooo cute. I love the bruce and dick father/son moments. You did so good on this story.