Reviews for I'm Sorry I Can't Be Perfect
Agent Yaoi chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
TT Awww there isn't anymore? Dang it! This is so well written! I can't wait for an update.
whitecollar18 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Just found this story and am really liking it. Especially now that you added Sara to it. I really hope that you will finish it

PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
gleamingeyes chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
This is good! I really hope you continue.
joy2190 chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Gerhuvn chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
I absolutely adore this story and followed it all through the summer, sorry I haven't reviewed sooner. I really hope you continue this story, can't wait to read more from you. Really hope this isn't the end of this wonderful story. I love this story idea!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
Thiuses is wonderful. Such a long paouuse before finishing has def put a damper on the story. Maybe, next time, write the whole story then post. You are too good and the readers will enjoy YOUR story!
Susy chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
will you continue with this story! i hope so! it's really good! please update soon!
walk65 chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
I hope you don't send him to jail, after he is finally getting his life back.

Please update soon. I love this story.
cmtaylor531 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Wow, i am so digging this story. I can't wait to see where you go from here.
jalna chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
it's strange a lot of fanfic saw neal as a man who let his friendship to peter change his way of life, they make him weak, an equal to peter. and with peter always the leader. for me neal let peter think he is his puppy because it means peter understimate him. neal always has a plan, an affair he do even if he work for the fbi, he don't show how talented he is, only part of him. after all he didn't became one of the thieves and conman the most wanted so young without a reason. he is more clever than people think he is, they are cheat by his good look, they think he use it to win but they forget he is most clever than people, he is an artist but also a comedian, a conman a dangerous combinaison. he had a good heart but he had to be strong, tough , dangerous when threatening and maybe a little cruel to be a celebrity so young. for me he choose not showing this part to have the upper hand. peter know only 5 per cent of what is realy neal. he don't know where he come,what he did when he was off his radar. in my mind, he want to be like the husband of june. he need the great life, car, house, adrenaline, beautiful woman, the challenge. he is not like peter and never will be. Peter can't understand him the same way he can't understand peter, and that's never going to change. One fact is Neal learnt to trust and rely on no one but himself. Well, he trusts Moz - to a degree - but even so, Neal Caffrey is not the type of person to leave the state of his destiny (and wallet) up to someone else. He can't imagine living like Peter Burke does, dependent on the government to keep employing him, dependent on his wife for love, dependant on his friends to know who he is. Neal aimed once upon a time to be entirely self-sufficient. Neal Caffrey can never be happy settled down completly, even if he is obscenely rich. He deludes himself into thinking he could do it for Kate, and later maybe for Sara But never, ever could Neal be happy or even content with such an existence. he need a woman who know him and understand what to expect, don't try to change him and give him the family he need
extremebandgeek chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I really liked this chapter! It was a nice change of pace. I liked seeing Sara forgive Neal, and her struggle to do so made it very realistic.
Ayumi Tsukunami chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
I really like the storyline so far and can't wait for the next chapter.

The plot is suspenseful and gripping which makes it addictive.

Loves how you portray the character and while most people find logan to be sketchy and hateful, I liked him. Want to know more about what the deal is between him and peter.

Anyway, loving the adorableness of Sara/Neal.
shrutip chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Nice! very believable for a possible season 4! poor mozzie though...dead! but seems like a bit of poetic justice as he was the one to make neal run in the first place. waiting for the next chapter! alerts ahoy!
Marmie1955 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
I really enjoyed this really needed it with Mozzie's death to deal with. I always liked Neal and Sara even though my friends who watch the show don't. Thank you for sharing.

t
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Sara/Neal is adorable. Most people who dont like her just want Neal to be single forever, but how *lonely* of a thing is that to wish on somebody. Don't mind at all. Wonderful chapter!

~Nayah