Reviews for 5 Years
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was really neat. Short but really worthwhile. :)
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love this fic! Found your pen name and this title in an old notebook of mine... So glad I saved it!

Wonderfully written and very heartwarming and at the same time bittersweet. Brilliant!
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is really good. I don't normally read Azula centric fics, but I truly enjoyed this one.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I really like Azula redemption fics, and you did his really well. Great job :)
KJun chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love good Azula redemption stories. Poor kid never had a chance from the moment she produced blue fire.

Kat
YinYangSisters chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Totally blew my mind...an honestly amazing story. Inspired me so much, you have no idea!
xmercurial chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
BEAUTIFUL.

One word, just so fucking beautiful.

-faved :)
conperi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I've always loved the depth of Azula's character and her relationship with Zuko. I'm so happy you managed to give the simple but complete tribute that she deserves. The glimpses into her character on the show were just as concise, and moving, as here. Great job.
elleelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Aww that was just so sweet
zoldyckgirl404 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Beautiful, can't get bored of this story
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wonderful story. I love how gradually you made Azula's recovery, and how Zuko still cared for her all that time, along with the rest of the gaang. I think you made it really realistic how she reacted to her imprisonment and failure and interaction with the others. It was also pretty saddening in some parts. I also appreciated the subtle Zutara you added in there ;). I especially enjoyed the last part about Azula dealing with her jealousy and longing for closeness and love. How lovely!
Grand Moff Maraxus chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Brilliant. Start to finish brilliant
Artistically Creative chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really liked this! Favorites!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Great work on this.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was so in character. I can really see this happening. I love how gradual you were, how you showed her change without actually saying it. It's the mark of a good writer.