Reviews for Forgotten
Angel Star Ninja chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
No offense but I HATE MOONDANCER SHE WAS RUDE TO TWILIGHT AND GOT UPSET JUST BECAUSE OF A STUPID PARTY! I MEAN WHAT THE HECK! No offense to any MOONDANCER fans
icantbelievethisripinpeace chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Wow. Amazing. Sad. Powerful. Gripping.

If this were a normal fic with this brand of pure amazingness I'd probably rant on and on about all the 'epic win' but...

You just blew my mind.

I'm still trying to recover.

You have just left me literally speechless and awestruck.

Amazing, my friend. Bravo. Just... Bravo.
Endam chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I... Cried. That was amazing.
SweetestSong23 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Woah...just... Woah. Who knew that a TV show for 5 to ten year olds could be the subject of a story that's so... So deep? It was a nice story, by the way. Nice job!
Inumaru12 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Why the heck does this not have more reviews? This was a very good read and it even gave me chills when Moondancer started describing SoulBurst and going slightly insane. Great job!

Inumaru12
ev11 chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
huh.. creepy... also cool in a kind of sad way. i find it curious to see that this is apparently unfinished. I'm unsure where your taking it after this but i eagerly await the next instalment if there is one.
VenRaider chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Beautiful poem. Great story also.
morbus-rus chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I disagree with your portrayal of Trixie. As much as she like to brag and boast, she has really powerful magic, above average level. She created lightning cloud, manipulated rainbows, has pretty good telekinesis, has few change-appearance spells... now look on Rarity for example. Telekinesis and search-gems spell, that's all. Any other unicorn except of Twilight don't showed anything above mild telekinesis. So, even if she like to boast, she at least can back it up to throw so many shows. And yeah, she can not defeat Ursa but hey, not everypony is Princess' personal pupil AND living Element of Magic.
ShikaKit chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
OMFG I love this, please continue.

I would love to see Twilight start to move on, get in another relationship, then have psychological problems, then find out that her colt/marefriend also has similar problems, then tough hurt/healing process, then kinda sorta happily ever after, then a fic about their kids.

...but whatever you want to do is fine...
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very good. I always like stories about those who left behind our 'mane cast'. Gilda (her ONLY friend abandon her) and other ponies who casted aside. Nice job.

But I feel SO SORRY for Moondancer... happy ending? Pls?