Reviews for A Political Romance
The 5 of Spades chapter 38 . 9/3
Oh, great and wise Oded.
The 5 of Spades chapter 25 . 9/3
I feel kind of guilty, but I burst out in ironic laughter when James gave his two cents on giving Blaine another sex talk.
Wow! I stayed up so late to read this, such a good and interesting story! Very well written, thank you.
I'm reading this later (I think) but I kind off hope u do a sequel
I love this story and I can't stop reading but I have one desperate sad word to say... KURRRRRRRRRT!
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 2/21
*SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ* *IN OTHER WORDS, LOOK FOR ANOTHER REVIEW TO READ!*

Hiya! :) *Waves*
First off, it's been a pleasure to read your story. I've been hooked for the past four days and I totally don't regret the hours I put into this. Your writing style is phenomenal and I utterly adore how you wrote the fic. I especially loved the smut and the whole master/slave thing. This story has influenced me to the point that when I go out, all I have on my mind is Blaine dominating the hell out of Kurt while being tender and loving at the same time.
Taking a stroll through the park? Oh, look! In the story, Blaine and Kurt had totally hot man sex here! *Squeals*
Going to Macy's? Hmm, I wonder what Kurt would say if he saw that ugly top? I bet there'd be a bitch face to be found. Ooh! Kurt would love this one! It's perfect for seduction!
Talking about how windy it is outside and how sticks have flown all over the place? I bet Kurt would love to see Blaine's big st-
Let's not go there. XD
This story was amazing and I love how it wasn't just sex. They had to love one another, to care, and I think it worked beautifully. This was utterly amazing and I adored it. You truly did a good job.

Loved it!
~Fire
PS. I'm totally on my way to read A Mafia Romance. xD
Ok... I'm starting to like twisted Blaine again but I still hate what he is doing to Kurt. I really love how u write though
I have to ask if Kurt has gone insane or is taken over by darkness... Will either if them die?!
Ok I have resisted saying this for a while but I hate twisted Blaine. Well I only hate what he turned Kurt into... Will Kurt go back to normal?
WAIT ARE YOU SAYING KURT TURNED INTO A EVIL DARK DEATH WANTING,SEX CRAVING CREATURE! If so I love the twist but why Kurt? I mean he is so sweet and innocent. Alright I don't hate you for whatever I'd going on here...yet
I think u are a great author and this story is soooooo cool and fun to read! But seriously what is wrong with Blaine?!
Hi... I have to say I am impressed with your writing and think u would be a great author but can you really see Kurt giving himself to Blaine so quickly? How long have they been together? 2 months? I just can't see it happening but I am still very impressed
I think this is good so far of what I have read but I can't see Blaine even dark twisted Blaine loosing his virginity to anyone besides Kurt. Also is Tylar from Dalton?
AlyssaLuvsKlaine chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
lol this is great
philiphines00000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
;ko-u0;ol;houk,.mnjyegtrv
';[-p08oiljkiy82nvbjhd,kiouitu3w;kh;jpy9t[ohlkjuaea2qfdjkuiouykhopu0y987;k,hl;.[gypt[9-t60f['-vvvvvv
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »