Reviews for A Political Romance
philiphines00000 chapter 1 . 11/7
BeastieReviews chapter 10 . 9/23
This is by far the best Klaine fanfic I have come across in years! You took a big risk trying to turn the cutsie romance that is Klaine into a dark, twisted love story, but you succeeded wildly. This is a very original story and anybody who adores Klaine should check this out!
Please Mr. Grey chapter 1 . 8/9
UVERfan chapter 44 . 7/5
It was one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
Anderhummels chapter 30 . 7/3
omg do you Stkll have thay picture of blaine on Hus knees? I donb have tumblr and wouldn't know the first thing about it, I'm in love with your story BTW, I've read it so many times I have a roleplay based off it!
Lover of gays chapter 43 . 4/2
Loved the whole story :)
angelbear1 chapter 44 . 2/27
I can't wait to start reading the sequel
leylinjan chapter 44 . 12/7/2014
sh...ooot. Another one with the same powers? That Blaine feels submissive to... ? Not sure yet whether I'm gonna like that sequel. I like Blaine strong. Still, I'll definitely go check it out.
This story was awesome! I loved it so much (still, the Mafia Romance story remains my favourite.. :) ...)
ReaderConsumer chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
This is just so beautifully twisted.
LostInFictionalWorlds chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
Pretty ashamed in myself that I've just found this story now, but I read it in about 2 days and loved it! I've just started the sequel. Thank you!
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 34 . 10/14/2014
This chapter reminded me about when they in ALG had a thanksgiving dinner I think and Kurt "playfully" pushed Blaine but he had grown so strong Blaine flew over the room.. ahh, they have so much more to learn.
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Gosh I'll never get tired of this story. How are you so amazing?
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
I love re-reading this fic. It's probably one of my all time favourites. It's sure as hell is the hottest.
glee4everandalways chapter 42 . 10/8/2014
I'm sorry but this is not a story about a cute dom/sub or master/slave relationship. This is a story about a abusive guy. And it makes me feel sick that 90% of reviews say that this is cute. Because it's not. It's a completely wrong idea of a healthy relationship. And no, there are healthy bdsm relationships, that's not an excuse.
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »