Reviews for Pinky Swear
2amlovesick chapter 23 . 9/28
Your Swan and this story in general was absolutely hysterical. Jake was awesome and Edward was one of the best Edwards. Such a difference from EP, both original and Sempre to which I own the latter.
Thank you so much for writing a far better movie ending! lol
Kksmum chapter 23 . 7/10
Great story. Made me laugh.I love a happy ending.
Thanks.
AstridCullen chapter 23 . 7/3
I'm so glad I found this story. It was so beautiful I think there were very few chapters where I didn't cry. I knew it would be a HEA, but there were chapters that were just so heartbreaking.
E and B's friendship was so beautiful. I loved how the 'present' parts of the chapters related to their past. I just can't get over how well written the story is. It's been a while since I found a story that I just couldn't stop reading. I ended up not doing any errands today just to finish this story. And now I want to re-read!
You're a very talented writer. I loved this so much. Thank you for sharing!
Reading in 2021... So good.
amsrule chapter 23 . 1/24
Great story! thanks for sharing!
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 21 . 1/22
At this point im just... speechless

I said it before and i’ll say it again

YOU. ARE. AN. AMAZING. WRITER.
Thank you for sharing this story. I know i’m not yet done reading but.. gddmnit. This is awesome.
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 17 . 1/22
Okay can i take back my hallelujah from the previous chapter? I TAKE IT BACK! AGDKAKBXLA XKE BFKSNDJ
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 16 . 1/22
HALLELUJAH FINALLY
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 7 . 1/22
Im crying. It hurts. My heart is breaking again. Whyyyyyyyy
SlytherinPorcupine chapter 5 . 1/22
I literally went from screaming because of how adorable the dynamic between Bella and Edward to hearing my heart break for Bella in just a matter of few minutes. Phew.

You. Are. Such. An. Amazing. Writer.

Kudos!
Lillywhite1 chapter 23 . 12/19/2020
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
breathelifein chapter 17 . 12/6/2020
He basically took her ring shopping for his fiancée? What in the actual fuck? I wanna throttle this guy.
Nauticalmass chapter 23 . 9/9/2020
I loved this so much more the second—maybe third—time around. I’m glad I found it again.
Knit Bit chapter 23 . 8/22/2020
I absolutely loved this story. You’re ending, and really the whole story was so much better than the movie. Thank you for sharing. For keeping this up, after all these years so someone like me-who didn’t know about this story could read it.

Thanks!
Knit
christti chapter 23 . 4/26/2020
Great story, i loved it. Sweet, they don't get together right away, beautiful.
7,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »