Reviews for Pinky Swear
Nauticalmass chapter 23 . 9/9
I loved this so much more the second—maybe third—time around. I’m glad I found it again.
Knit Bit chapter 23 . 8/22
I absolutely loved this story. You’re ending, and really the whole story was so much better than the movie. Thank you for sharing. For keeping this up, after all these years so someone like me-who didn’t know about this story could read it.

Thanks!
Knit
christti chapter 23 . 4/26
Great story, i loved it. Sweet, they don't get together right away, beautiful.
Ashlie Christine chapter 23 . 1/18
Such a beautiful story! Loved it!
Impossible Love chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
Hi!

I am here for the 1 in a million possibilities that you still get your e-mails from fanfictiondotnet. The thing is I absolutely loved EP, and Sempre, and Pinky Swear. I'm not a huge fun on the ending tho.
Anyway, I'm writing my thesis about Sempre, EP and such, and need to know if there was a main reason you didn't allow EP to be translated. There was a big movement por Sempre to be translated to spanish, but it didn't happen.
I'm from Argentina and currently live in Brazil. Wonder of all wonders, I found out there is a portuguese translation.
Please, please, please. If you ever read this, PM-me with an answer. Anything.
Thanks so much for giving birth to Carmine and Haven.
Snappher chapter 21 . 6/14/2019
Holy fucking shit! I cant believe her drunk ass stole acop car! And drive jake away!and was pregnant! And fucked Edward! And set the library ablaze! She and edward are a total shitstorm of bad communication! Omg
Snappher chapter 5 . 6/13/2019
Oh dear god, it's Kimmy Vol. 2! Holy shit, how did they get together?

I'm SO going to enjoy Bella's crazy!
cloopio chapter 23 . 12/4/2018
I don't leave reviews often, but I felt compelled to leave one here because I truly appreciate how the quality of this story remained consistent. You did a wonderful job. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2018
Great story! I loved it from beginning to end. You have a talent for writing.
xlynnxzeex chapter 23 . 8/18/2018
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
amsrule chapter 23 . 7/20/2018
Back for a reread because I just love how B and E just cant resist coming back together!
Debs0608 chapter 23 . 7/17/2018
Loved it. Much better ending! Thanks for writing.
cocoapurl chapter 23 . 6/10/2018
Good story. Thanks for writing it.
lemonangeljuice chapter 22 . 5/28/2018
Thank you lemonade stand for the rec. I realized that I had read this story a long time ago...but I could not stop. It was just as good the second time with my tears flowing freely at the end. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2018