Reviews for Pinky Swear
Lenerol chapter 23 . 11/28
Bonjour,
J'étais contente de trouver cette histoire.
Elle respecte tout à fait votre façon d'écrire.
Et j'étais vraiment heureuse de cette fin. Jack est tout à fait époustouflant et j'ai adoré même si parfois il était un peu lourd. Quant à Edward, le voir si torturé est assez ressemblant au personnage en référence. Pour Bella, elle me semble sans os. Ce n'est pas une critique, c'est mon ressenti. Les voir se débattre pour leur avenir, pour leur amour, pour leur bonheur était renversant.

D'autre part, je vous suivais déjà pour EP et je n'ai malheureusement pas pu lire la fin puisque entre temps, cette histoire était retirée.
Je précise que je suis française et que mon anglais n'est pas assez développé pour que j'ai besoin d'un traducteur.
Merci pour cette histoire.
Vous lire me manque.
Hello,
I was happy to find this story.
It completely respects the way you write.
And I was really happy with that end. Jack is quite breathtaking and I loved it even though sometimes he was a little heavy. As for Edward, seeing him so tortured is quite similar to the character in reference. For Bella, she seems like no bone. It's not a criticism, it's my feeling. To see them struggling for their future, for their love, for their happiness was stunning.

On the other hand, I was already following you for EP and I unfortunately could not read the end since in the meantime, this story was removed.
I specify that I am French and that my English is not developed enough so that I do not need a translator.
Thank you for this story.
I miss you reading.
flanduslover1 chapter 23 . 10/26
Love it! Perfect ending there wedding night ends at the place that Edwards had felt cause a chain reaction to bad things only this time it's different love it
magmom4 chapter 23 . 10/11
,Not that I ever liked her but I can't help wondering what ever happened to Tanya. They finally made it. No kids?
magmom4 chapter 22 . 10/11
I have to say, I was starting to get nervous.
magmom4 chapter 14 . 10/11
You are coming close.
Charabella chapter 23 . 6/11
This was the reason why I was late to my meeting this morning. Started reading this yesterday afternoon and I couldn't stop reading. That's why I slept late and tadaa. I'm also late. hahahha. But I didn't regret it. I wish you more stories. In just 23 Chapters, you've proven that you're one of those who's given with an awesome talent in writing stories. Kudos to you!
michigangal0223 chapter 3 . 6/8
that hurt he is getting married
michigangal0223 chapter 2 . 6/8
poor bella that hurt
DBrandonCullen chapter 23 . 5/31
Amazing story
kayk806 chapter 23 . 4/9
thank you i truly enjoyed this story.
ThatKindOfGirl chapter 23 . 2/16
Thank you for the great story
dianscot chapter 23 . 2/8
Lovely
dianscot chapter 21 . 2/8
She was beserk!
dianscot chapter 16 . 2/8
Oh
dianscot chapter 14 . 2/8
Love this
7,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »