Reviews for Pinky Swear
Aleksandra24 chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Hi ;)
This is really great fic. I love the whole plot. It was not to hard to read. It was funny and interesting. Jake and Tanya that bitch always made me laugh. This not girly Bella was so awesome. Reminds me of me sometimes with her sarcastic sense of humour. Great. Wish you luck and more great storys like this one.
natasha1977alf chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
I love this story! I would pay to see this. Thank you
tanseynz chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
I LOVE that Jacob - such a mad cookie! Great story and the tension in the last few chapters was fabulous.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
Omg, BEST story ever!
Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
KClaughs chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
I've truly loved reading this story! It's like nothing else I've read. I agree the ending to MBFW was HORRIBLE, but I loved this ending thanks for sharing!
Microscop chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
It's the 4th time, i read this story. And it was just perfect, as ever. It's one of my all time favourites. I can't remember another FF story, in which i really liked Jake. Here, he's just hilarious and the role of gay BFF suits him perfectly.
And the lifelong love between Bella and Edward and their witty bantering gets to me every time.
Thank you so much for writing this gem!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
Just finished " Monster in his Eyes" a few days ago and decided to re-read this, I always loved this story, thanks for sharing your talent. You are a fantastic storyteller!'
Vagabonda chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
Terrific story!
sueIZide chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
The ending was the way it was meant to be.
twihard4everandalways chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
This story was AMAZING! It definitely had some plot twists! Hey worked and I loved it! This story had my happy, angry, sad, surprised, sometimes all o them at he same time! Lol great job on the read! Loved it!
NanStew chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Loved Nsync too.
NanStew chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
So Charlie has Sue right? Just waiting for the big reveal about Edward and Bella's past now.
NanStew chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Oh my, I'm picturing your Tanya looking like Amy Adams. Gorgeous.
NanStew chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Gotta love a gay Jake. Makes my day.
Michaelmas54 chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
Thank you - that was a great story with a lovely ending.
7,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »