Reviews for Pinky Swear
planetblue chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
GAH "He always made me feel beautiful" "And not once did he try to hide our friendship"
That right there, makes a wonderful Edward.
And I swooned when he came to the backdoor.

His story on how he met Tanya, I can see how he could get swept up in someone that's always so positive...but we know that Bella knows she's not right for him...

xoxo pB
planetblue chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
My bad, Bella gets hugged in THIS chapter (sorry, i'm going back to review after reading on my phone)

Either way, still loving the second time around as much as the first.

planetblue chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Of course he peeked! He loves her too! Crazy kids...

My stomach flips just as hers does at the nearness of him, my ire gets raised when she gets hugged too.
I love feeling along with them

thank you!
planetblue chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
I love how easy their relationship is regardless of time spent apart.
And Jake! I'd forgotten how much I love Jake in this fic! Rupert Everett has nothing on him!
planetblue chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh he wanted to kiss her! His defenses are down cause he's been drinking! People become more honest.
Sigh, Bella...I love the feeling of first love. My heart broke with hers when he said Jessica called.
Thank you!
planetblue chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Apparently I was complete fail at reviewing this the first time around, I'm so sorry about that. I was once one of those readers that didn't understand the importance of reviews! Ugh...

Anyway, so i'm re-reading because I couldn't get this story out of my mind the other day. Someone mentioned it and I just knew I had to come back.

I love the way you write. I feel everything, and can picture it all so clearly in my mind.
Thank you! xoxo PB
js18 chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
Loved this story :)
debslmac chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
loved this story
Debra doo chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Oh, Sweetcheeks! I loved this story. I miss EP, but this made me happy. Hope to find that story again one day. Til then, thank you?
Debra doo chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
I love this story. And I am terrified bubbles is knocked up.
juicytreat2 chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Loved this story! Best gay Jacob ever!
Alsoint chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
So good. I really loved this story!
louanne61 chapter 23 . 1/14/2014
I loved this story but did I ever want to smack Jake.
KimiD chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
First of all, I do not think there is Anything you can write that I would not love... EP is in a category all of it's own! Not fair to compare! I have it AND your book and would not trade them for anything... Sometime I would love to tell you a story about that one... LOL
MBFW is one of my very favorite movies and like you I though, Michael, what the hell?
That being said, what an interesting way to start the story, pulls you in right from the start and you Have to keep reading to go find out How she got to here... This, is going to be good!
mom2rka chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Can I just say you had me on edge thru the entire story. I knew there was a happy ending but I kept waiting and getting more and more impatient. I even cried for Bella when she freaked out at dinner. This was a great story. Thank you for sharing it. And yes definitely a better ending than the stupid movie.
7,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »