Reviews for Pinky Swear
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Oh Yeah, Edward is not a very happy bunny, and it is funny.
Got to say I love Jake.
It is not often I say that in a fic/story, but I do really love him.
Yeah Charlie you may know the reason, but your not too good at hiding your little secret either.
Great ploy though cutting the cable, now you have to spend more time out of the house.
Nannyjojo chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I am not sure Bella really has to do much to stop the wedding.
He seems to be having second thoughts as it is.
Maybe Bella just being herself will make him realise.
So what did happen that makes him want to forget.
I want to cry with Bella right now.
Nannyjojo chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Oh, did Edward here the 'Love you' comment?
Yeah, Edward has changed, but does he even realise he has changed.
Seems there is more to Tanya than meets the eye. Maybe Bella being around is making her feel insecure. But then maybe she has reason to be.
Nannyjojo chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I think Charlie is seeing someone. lol.
I'm really not sure about Tanya.
I don't know if it is because I want Edward and Bella to be together, or just cause I really don't trust her.
Time will tell I guess.
Nannyjojo chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
So seems more has gone on between them.
Interesting.
I don't know, something with Edward isn't adding up for me.
You have me hooked though.
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
hmmm, Not really sure, but I feel like I need fillings, she is just to icky sweet. lol.
She does seem everything Edward didn't want.
I don't know, I mean I am not sure I would be overly happy with my fiancé going on about his best 'girl' friend all the time.
Maybe Edward just feels so overwhelmed by all that he has done, and needs this bout of youngness in his life.
Oh Charlie, you are sly.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
hmmm, I don't know, but I think Edward always liked Bella back then, but maybe didn't want to loose their friendship in case Bella never felt the same.
Maybe that what he means by different. But is he settling.
Just how long have they been engaged? Surly for his best friend he would have told her sooner.
Maybe I am just way off.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Ugh. Tanya.
I really hope she turns out to be another Jessica, or one of these what wants everything.
But then I don't want Edward to get hurt either. lol.
Oh well we will see.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
My heart is breaking for her right now.
Does he even remember.
Did he want her to tell him no about Jessica.
Oh to be a teenager. lol.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
ooooo, Intrigued and looking forward to more.
CatieCath chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I just found this gem buried in my bookmarked tbr and will finish this story in one sitting. Fantastic writing! Even though the story is familiar, you've put your stamp on it and I love your B & E. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Musty21 chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad that we got to the end. I's sad because I was loving reading it and now it's gone, but it's good to not have my eyes glued to the computer 24/7 reading.
Very good job writing it. )
Musty21 chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
This fic is so adictive! I love when people reach rock bottom and go crazy. Why do I love it?
Musty21 chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
I don't know what Bella is doing. Seriouslly. She goes to the place to take him back and does NOTHING. He's showing more of his love than she is. One word from her mouth and that's it.. what is she waiting for? She's getting on my nervs a bit.
Musty21 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
Ugh, this fic in pure angst. I'm so frustrated. Why is he doing this? What happend at the library? Does he know little bitch is pregnant? Is it his baby? Answers, pleeease.
7,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »