Reviews for Pinky Swear
BlueIsSoul chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Why is he dating someone so young? A 20 year old is a baby!

She might be difficult to hate though hmmm
BlueIsSoul chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
LOL. I l, love JAKE and Ive never loved a jake before...!

I can't wait for Jake and Bella to 'pretend' and for Edward to realize who he really loves. And looking forward to meeting Tanya too:)
Oh, the excitement ;)

PS i loved my best friends wedding, I thought the ending was sad but it fit in some ways, although I would have loved for them to end up together. Back in the day when Dermot Mulroney was HOT
BlueIsSoul chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
OMG, how come I have never come across YOU before? I read Hide&Seek and checked if you had written anything else.

Fantastic, my heart hurts already and you said no angst? LOL
Dutchie La Rue chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
Fck me...I love you! I don't know you and this is the only brilliant gem of yours that I have read..but you must know...I couldn't fckin stop reading once I started and I haven't laughed that hard at any other fanfic I've ever read...each and every chapter! I love your Edward and Bella...and fck me but I absolutely love love love your Jake! You are brilliant and chappy after chappy had me not wanting this adventure to end...but knowing that this is going to be a complete favorite of mine...I hope I can come back to it and read it again! I found you through another story I had read, but it listed another work of yours that is no longer...I'm going to find you and your original works! I know that I am finding this story late in the game...but fck...I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Thank you for taking this dare and making it sa-weet! ;)
seekformore chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
I read this last year and I remember crying in almost half of these chapters! And funny enough, I'm back here again, re-reading this for the 3rd time. It is so beautiful, emotional and wonderful. The way everything links back and how much these characters change over a certain period of time is incredible. It's always sad when a good story comes to an end, but I am forever grateful to have read this again and again and again. You are an inspiring author and this story has just been sensational. I am still smitten with 'Pinky Swear' and I think I always will be.
keneTGC chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
At first I wasnt feeling this but soon became addicted it was amazing
bebeginja chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
Read this story last year - just now getting around to creating a profile on here and going back to leave reviews on my faves! What can I say - you are fanfic royalty, and I bow down. EP was the 2nd ever fic I read, and it changed my life almost as much as the original Twilight did.
makeAchange chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
It's amazing! I love this story. Jake is really great (I usually hate him) Bella and Edward are made for each other, I can't wait to the moment when Edward will leave Tanya :P
iScreamNiki chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
I agree; My Best Friend's Wedding- WORST ENDING EVER. I must say though, you rectified that with this beauty of a story. Amazing job.
Sayblegirl chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
What a great story. I just loved Jake. He cracked me up throughout.
Lurecyka chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
Thanks so much for this awesome story:-) It was a real pleasure to read!
Sayblegirl chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
I seriously cracked up reading this chapter. Super funny!
Sayblegirl chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Great story so far. I love your AN's. They crack me up. ;-)
bloodiLove chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Loved it!
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I had your story on mt tbr list. Very happy to have give it a try! I'm already hooked :-)
7,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »