Reviews for Pinky Swear
planetblue chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
I have forgotten how much fun Jake is. I'm sitting here trying not to laugh out loud at my desk :)

And UGH the UST between these two is enough to make me faint dead away. My lord.

planetblue chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
UGH I can't even imagine knowing that Edward was going to say "forget you" and then have him alll over Tanya, who I can't hate just yet even though I want to.

Damn. LOL
planetblue chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
You know, I shouldn't be reading this. It just reminds me how GOOOOOD you are and how I could never
write something so wonderful! I'm just falling in love with it all over again.

planetblue chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Ok, I know i've read this, but it's been a little while. So I'm completely enjoying reading this and being all intrigued about what has happened, who is Charlie talking to, what is he referring to! Even though I know...I still don't, if that makes sense? I feel like I'm reading it for the first time, having the same feels I did originally.

Thank you!
planetblue chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
GAH "He always made me feel beautiful" "And not once did he try to hide our friendship"
That right there, makes a wonderful Edward.
And I swooned when he came to the backdoor.

His story on how he met Tanya, I can see how he could get swept up in someone that's always so positive...but we know that Bella knows she's not right for him...

xoxo pB
planetblue chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
My bad, Bella gets hugged in THIS chapter (sorry, i'm going back to review after reading on my phone)

Either way, still loving the second time around as much as the first.

planetblue chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Of course he peeked! He loves her too! Crazy kids...

My stomach flips just as hers does at the nearness of him, my ire gets raised when she gets hugged too.
I love feeling along with them

thank you!
planetblue chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
I love how easy their relationship is regardless of time spent apart.
And Jake! I'd forgotten how much I love Jake in this fic! Rupert Everett has nothing on him!
planetblue chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Oh he wanted to kiss her! His defenses are down cause he's been drinking! People become more honest.
Sigh, Bella...I love the feeling of first love. My heart broke with hers when he said Jessica called.
Thank you!
planetblue chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Apparently I was complete fail at reviewing this the first time around, I'm so sorry about that. I was once one of those readers that didn't understand the importance of reviews! Ugh...

Anyway, so i'm re-reading because I couldn't get this story out of my mind the other day. Someone mentioned it and I just knew I had to come back.

I love the way you write. I feel everything, and can picture it all so clearly in my mind.
Thank you! xoxo PB
js18 chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
Loved this story :)
debslmac chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
loved this story
Debra doo chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Oh, Sweetcheeks! I loved this story. I miss EP, but this made me happy. Hope to find that story again one day. Til then, thank you?
Debra doo chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
I love this story. And I am terrified bubbles is knocked up.
juicytreat2 chapter 23 . 1/29/2014
Loved this story! Best gay Jacob ever!
7,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »