Reviews for Pinky Swear
BeesMamaBee chapter 23 . 1/17
Beautifully done. I loved this story!
Mia chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
Cute!
Fluffyrainbow23 chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
Im not even going to lie i love this story its exciting and it keeps me thinking about whats gunna happen and im not using punctuatin sorry i hope you keep writing you are really good and i rarely see mistakes in ur chapters so if u have A Beta then are doing great also i look forward to finishing this story even though i dont want it to end hahaha im binge reading it i cant get enough!
my-thyme chapter 23 . 5/11/2016
It's 2016, and I just read this story. I thought it was great, made me cry and howl with laughter, sometimes at the same time. I've never seen this movie, guess I need to now. I sure hope you are still writing, you have an exceptional talent.
LolaTheSa chapter 22 . 5/6/2016
I just can't... Bella deserved at least some type of reprimand for what she said Jake... How can you say things like that to your best friend? That's not cool.

And no young couple is ever 'ready' to be in a serious relationship, especially long distance. But's it all about sticking together through it all.

And it's not like they fucking changed much! Bella still fucking waited and waited and waited in silence until she finally snapped. She pushed Edward away plenty of times too!

As far as Edward... I'd say his character was just frustrating.. but HE DID make more moves to advance their relationship.. He initiated the sex didn't he? He called her to come down? He kissed her? He invited her to the la push trip didn't he? And plenty more.

And i guess Bella going see him in this chapter.. But still she was still more concerned about his marriage then actually fighting for him.. what if he said.. 'Yea I'm still gonna marry her?' What would have happened then? He's the one that guided the conversation to them being together..

I guess after reading all that.. .YOu can pretty much see I don't like this Bella. Doesn't fight Edward, says some fucked up shit.. makes questionable decision.. And the most fucked up thing is... she more then likely doesn't regret anything.
LolaTheSa chapter 21 . 5/6/2016
Fucking really? Jake has been nothing but a friend to Bella and she does that to him?

And what she said to Edward! I swear if he fucking says 'it's ok you were right' next chapter. I'm gonna be beyond pissed.. She never did anything either.

THis is the first time this story Bella has done something significant and not only alienates Edward but Jake too.

I 100% no one will give her a taste of her own medicine next chapter. I fucking bet on it.
LolaTheSa chapter 20 . 5/6/2016
Honestly I can't see how anyone can even begin to defend Bella back when she was 18... Talk about young and stupid.
LolaTheSa chapter 19 . 5/6/2016
I don't like Esme advice to Bella. Bella know's Tanya isn't right for him... The girl barely knows anything bout him...

I hate that's it Edward that's made all the moves despite everything... Like there's nothing pertaining to advancing their relationship to the next stage that Bella has done other then be there?

THat whole fake boyfriend thing is a SAT BACK! But i got the feeling once hse tells edward.. like many things in this story, it's gonna be made in to a moment for them to laugh when really.. Edward should be a little pissed.
LolaTheSa chapter 18 . 5/6/2016
Bella's being a coward right now. She fucking ran Edward away back then with how she handled that situation. And now she isn't fighting for him.

He's making all the moves and he's the one about to married. She just sitting back and letting things happen.
LolaTheSa chapter 17 . 5/6/2016
So that's how they ended? And Edward just 'cracks a smile' when she jokes about not being sorry how things happened?

Fucking ridiculous. He should be furious... say hurtful things or something... Just crazy.. Lord fucking knows if the situation was reversed.. Bella would.
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 5/6/2016
Honestly... Bella is in the wrong in this story and doesn't even fight for Edward... What she's doing isn't fighting for Edward...

It's like she doesn't even listen to what everyone else says... I expect her to react after shit Carlise or jake says... But no she just goes on doing something... Not even giving what they said a final though... Like wtf?
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 5/6/2016
I just don't like the ones where Bella hurts Edward in the past but isn't the least bit sorry for it or would change it if she could..

But like in all the ones where Edward hurts bella in the past for whatever reason.. He's always sorry for it no matter the reason and would change it...

Yet this Bella is just.. "I made the right decision.. I;m sorry how that made you feel tho.. tough!"... Really? And Edward's response to that would be to like many times already. -

'Crack a smile.'
Scoobylover68 chapter 23 . 4/3/2016
A little late to the party - almost 4 year to the day since you finished this story. One of the very best I've read. 10/10!
el chapter 23 . 3/6/2016
I really loved this fic. Diffrent and interesting.
Great fic.