Reviews for Pinky Swear
salem2004 chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Loved reading your story. I just could not stop reading. Hope to read more of your writing thanks so much for the adventure.
rmf chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Wait...there is nsync fan fics...? NO . the fuck up.
Flora Mile chapter 23 . 9/5/2014
loooooooooooved it!

never got enough of them!
Pam312 chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
Hey, so I don't review unless I really really really like a story. Loved yours. I think I passed it over the years because of the "best friend wedding" thing and I understand you have to disclaim that. But you did great making it your own both on the twilight side and Julia Roberts side. I'd like to see it as not a twific. Really loved it.
emma chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
THANK GOD. Loved your ending. Its perfect. Lord knows how much I hate mbw. I mean a guy had to be crazy to choose cam over juli. Your story was beautiful. You rock.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
Omg I don't know I missed this story while you were updating chapters but I'm so glad I found it:) I've been stuck on this story the last few days couldn't put it down :) love it.. Thanks for the awesome read:)
Romancebuffgian chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
One word "WOW!" Its been amazing to read and laugh and tear up with them thank you so much for writing this. And its over! What do I do with my life now :
Romancebuffgian chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
"There's something hideous in the house" Yes it goes by the name of Tanya!
OMG hilarious! Cant stop laughing :) Seriously uve got an amazing sense of humor. I never review while reading but this deserved a review :D
Nannyjojo chapter 23 . 7/29/2014
I loved it.
I have laughed, cried and everything else inbetween.
It may have taken a little while, but they got there in the end.
Nannyjojo chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
More tears.
Oh everyone could see it, but they just needed to see it too.
Well it all seemed to work out in the end.
Well who would have thought, Jake and Newton. lol
Nannyjojo chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
I couldn't stop sobbing in this chapter. Well if Edward didn't know she was pregnant he does now.
Nannyjojo chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
I am going to go out on a limb and say the baby is not Edwards, esp from what Tanya said to Kate before, but she needs to be married so Edward will think it is his.
Nannyjojo chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Well that was a bag of mixed emotions.
My heart has packed up and left me I think. lol.
Nannyjojo chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Uh oh.
So its not the ring that Edward planned. hmmm, does he plan to give it to someone else?
Oh how I love Esme.
I wonder if Edward heard anything Tanya said.
Nannyjojo chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
You have reduced me to tears.
I want to bang their heads together.
I feel torn, so Bella must too. Carlisle was right, he needs to make the decision on his own, but then you have Jake telling her to do something.
7,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »