Reviews for Pinky Swear
MaryMary123 chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
That is what happens when you hold it all in too long.
MaryMary123 chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
someone else's baby.. No drinking any liquor because she is Pregnant.. by someone.
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 10/20/2015
oh please.. hurry up with her she is making me ill too.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
Stop worrying about Edward he is making his divorce in the future bed. Worry about Charlie gone and not paying bills. What is wrong?
MaryMary123 chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
why put yourself through this? I mean do some checking on who she really is. Then if you find out she is exactly who she say then Tell them all you have to leave on assignment. Then Leave no one will care it is their wedding he chose that bimbo let him suffer in divorce court or oblivian.
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Charlie has a girl friend and Tanya just could be after his money. Mama is a stripper and daddy sells drugs, the illegal kind. I am just guessing here.
Lady Jimita chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Yep, I'm on a well, too. If the power's out, you can maybe get the water that's standing in the hot water heater, but you won't get any water beyond that.

And what the hell is Charlie's deal?! Very OOC for him!
Lady Jimita chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
I live in a small coastal town in Washington state, too; and I can totally see the Pacific County Sheriff's Office answering a pizza call like that and showing up with food. Unfortunately, my town is so small we don't even HAVE a Domino's Pizza to call! That cracked me up, though, and made me appreciate living here even more. I loved the last lines of this chapter!
Lady Jimita chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Funny and too sweet. This story is really touching if you're looking for something to read over the weekend. Just the right amount of depth and humor. It's not too terribly predictable either, despite its premise.
Lady Jimita chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I am loving this story! It's been funny all along but this Jake, in THIS chapter, is hilarious! You had me in tears, laughing so hard at his antics.

I'm also curious as to what's up with Charlie.
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 23 . 9/3/2015
Thank you. :)
Kate Snape21 chapter 23 . 8/28/2015
love this :) its an amazing story

how old was Bella and Edward when they got married?
Kate Snape21 chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
is Edward and Bella ever date back in high school because like Edward did take Bella's virginity and everything and like they kiss? I'm just wondering thats all love the story so far :)
mediadora10 chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
Amo essa história!
Reli ela pela 263738484849 vez!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
I'm so sorry I couldn't put review on the other chapters but I couldn't find in myself to stop... I just couldn't I loved it deeply... Definitely better than the movie!... Coz the movie broke my heart but this is the best ending ever love ya! Xoxo
7,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »