Reviews for Pinky Swear
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Nice to see you back again Khar. :D It's been a while. Looking forward for the next chapters.

I loved MBFW but the ending just sucked. :( Excited to see you writing a non-angst story. :D
echopj chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So glad you are continuing to write. I look forward to this story. It will be fun.
Swino chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ah Khar I am so happy to have your updates arrive back in my inbox, I could sloppy kiss ShearEnvy for her triple dog dare (no you could not walk away from that) as I know I will get entertained reading this story. I know I enjoy anything you write and having some giggles along the way sounds like fun.

Alternate ending to MBFW (I agree WTF Michael) is the way to go, and I am kind of hoping those hairy legs belong to Edward. But I guess I will just need to wait and see. I had to laugh when she woke up as though she had been beaten up, she smelt like ass and looked like she had been given the best fuck of her life. I just hope she remembers all the details of the night as that must have been one hot night of sex. Looking forward to her scheming and seeing her work out she is about to lose her best friend and *ding ding ding* love of her life.

And remorse what will she do with that feeling.

I can't wait for my Saturday's now having some Khar back in my life on a pretty regular basis is as good as Rob jaw pics pics coming out ;-)
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Really looking forward to this! :-)

xx Tyra
LadyTx chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Looking forward to some non-angst from you. And I loved MBFW (yeah, except the end).

By the way... Did you ever publish EP because I still want to buy it!
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Geez I don't remember that happening in My Best Friend's Wedding lol looks good.
flyrbrd chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I have no idea what happened, but I can't wait to find out ;)
ana1973 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Well that's really bad when you wake up to that...YIKES. Looking forward to reading more.
emt-lvr chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You're back! I'm so amazingly out-of-my-mind happy right now! BTW: If triple dog daring you to do something works so well, then I triple dog dare you to write another mafia-based twific. EP was epic! Just sayin'...
hipsterhobos chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Interesting setup, can't wait to see where it goes from here.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great first chapter. Can't wait to find out what is going on.
gitgit chapter 1 . 6/10/2011

im so glad you came up with a new story

I loved EP

so i have a feeling I'm going to love this just as much :D

i cant wait to see what you have planned for these kids1
patsy0214 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Interesting, you have my attention... ) I'm intrigued to see how this point comes to be...
Debbliss chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Whaaaaaaat? This already looks incredible. Such a cliffie at the end. I'm so happy to be able to read one of your stories again! Can't wait for the next update.

Greetings from Venezuela