Reviews for Pinky Swear
Pennylime chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
So happy to see a new story. Great start.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Because you also visited the movie set of the Hangover and someone drugged you but instead of losing a friend with a crazy ass hilarious friend, you fucked someone. Ha. I wonder if he is a motherfucker.
kakashifan-0001 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Great story, I also hated the ending of MBFW and I can't wait to see how this story ends. Please update soon.
twilightfan1969 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I am very excited to read a new story from you!
rclaurel chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
we are off and running and I can not wait to read more.,
amynic1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I was so excited to see you started a new story and My Best Friends Wedding is one of my favorite movies. And yes, I agree with you- bad ending lol. Great first chapter and looking forward to more!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
O.o... Can't wait to see how this all started! Welcome back bb! x
cshorte chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Can't wait to read more!
kas90 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I'm so excited! Shearenvy is my new favorite person for daring you to do this..excuse me, triple dog daring you
kinsano chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I have to say that in the movie, I was glad that Julia Robert's character didn't get the guy 'cause I hated the manipulative, conniving bitch and she didn't deserve him. I'm hoping that Bella will be more deserving-although I have doubts after her last thoughts in this prologue... I'll still read on because I can't imagine not loving anything you write...
sassylilangel06 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Can not wait to read more, I love reading what you write hope to see more soon! ~hugs~
christykq chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Interesting. I can't say I remember MBFW too well except for everyone singing at the lobster restaurant but this story is intriguing and I'm in. I can't wait to see what you do with this. EP is my #1 fav fic of all time and any story you write, whether its related to EP or not, will be a great well written story, I'm sure.
wheather79 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oooh, I'm definitely intrigued! Can't wait to see what happens next! xo
angeliena chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I'm so happy that you are writing a new story!

I'm curious!
SmillaGW chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Saw this tweeted by xrxdanixrx, and thought I'd check it out, and yeah, you have me captured. Have to see what this is about.
7,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 453 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 473 .. Last Next »