Reviews for Pinky Swear
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I'm so excited to get to read something you're writing again! It will be fun to find out how she ended up here, waking up smelling like ass! It's been awhile since I saw MBFW so my memory is hazy but I'm loving the idea of it.
chainedirisheagle chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I loved the first chapter. Keep it going. It is exciting to have something new to read from my favorite author.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Interesting start and can't wait for more and some clarification. :)
michelle824 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Sounds so interesting and im glad it will have a different ending than my best friend's wedding hated the ending also
evilnat chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wooo! I love your writing and seriously can't wait for more!

Thank you!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
aww im loving this already! i looove EP too although i still havent finished but i can see this is diff, i havent seen MBFW tho is gonna be HEA for ExB?
Renata Nunes chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hummm...I guess it's Bella thinking and of course she had sex with someone or at least she thinks she did!

I don't know if it was with Edward...

Don't know what think, give us more!

CHeers from brazil!
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great start Khar! I can't wait to read more... xoxo Mina
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great start, stinky stench and all not to mention the hairy legs. I'm in for the ride.
JB-just-bella chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You had with the title and then you mention MBFW? Oh my! :D

I'm positive I'll be a very happy camper er, reader with this one!

Thanks xx

JB
stardust610 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I'm so excited to read your new story! It looks really promising so far!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I haven't seen the movie, so this is all gonna be new for me. Great start!

I've missed you! So happy you're writing a new story!
wakingsky chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I haven't watched MBFW in forever, so I have forgotten a lot. This sounds good so far and can't wait until next Friday!
janosch73 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
So good to have you back in writing! Interesting prologue!
amber2107 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i would read the phone directory if you wrote it. i absolutely love your characters in every one of your stories. They are always so strong as in, the characters have such clear personalities and are always different and original... right, i could go on and on .. i hope you get the gist of what i am trying to say. Obviously the written word is not my strong point. lol
7,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 453 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 .. Last Next »