Reviews for Pinky Swear
ecullen'sgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Serious hangover - hairy legged man in your bed - rope burns on your wrists! When's the next chapter coming?
Kdub4127 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Can't wait to read more I'm sure this will be good. I love your writing so I'm sure anything u write I will like because you r just that good
golden49 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great start...very intriguing. And, I'm SO excited you're writing another story! *bouncy claps* Then again, you didn't have a choice - a "triple dog dare" can NOT be denied. Thank goodness it wasn't to stick your tongue on a frozen pole. Then again, maybe you would have preferred that. ;-)

Thanks Khar!

TwiFanReader chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Yes, definitely interested in this one. What the hell happened? I'm very curious to read on... :)
katlyn cullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
WTH aja i feel this story will be adorable. Andtottally agree WTF with you Michael?
Gennell chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I have never seen the movie. Maybe I should watch it. But regardless, I am excited about having something else of yours to read, no matter what it is about. Looking forward to it!
carebear309 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Sounds interesting. Loved my best friends wedding but if you're going to put a happy ending on it, I'm going to love this even more :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
hhhmmmm... interesting :) I always said the same thing to michael, wtf? they were like soulmates or some shit like that and nooooo there he goes and marries someone else -.-

well, we'll see hoe that goes :D

Much love!
twifancgs chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
As always Khar, you leave me wanting more. Great glimpse into this new fic you are writing.

mscope chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Whoa. Not sure what is going on but look forward to more!
HannahBackwards chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Jeebus, you already are in the 200s of reviews! Anything with your name on it gets eaten up by fic readers, I swear. For good reason, though :)

I really like the idea of a My Best Friend's Wedding-like fanfic. And it makes it even better that you are not going to include that God-awful ending. I really, really like where this is going, though, and will definitely be looking out for updates.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Sounds like fun, khazzi! It may not be an EP, but not much can compete with that. But it could be something else so good luck!
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
WOW My Best Friend's Wedding, with an ending that doesnt make me want to throw the telivision. I'm in.

What's that? Rope burns you say? I do believe I can even see a little kink on the horizon.

Kharizzmatik FTW
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I am curious about this story! What did Edward do? lol
cat5050 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Nice way to start-all dramatic without any real information. Shoot, it could even be EP-like. Rope burns on wrists? wtf?

Carry on, I'll be right here with you (I LOVE that movie, and YES ended so wrong!)
7,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 453 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 473 .. Last Next »