Reviews for Pinky Swear
xoooooooooooooooox chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It’s such a thrill to read a new story from you, Khar! Thank you for reassuring us that B will get E in the end! I can stand anything, as long as they end up together.
NikkyB chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I was SO incredibly excited to see your author alert! Can't wait to follow this one to the end!
ShearEnvy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ummmmm...I love this. I'm not sure I've told you enough while I beta it. Or during our numerous conversations throughout the day/night. So, yeah...I figured I should come here and review and tell you I love it here, too. Afterall, I know you won't judge me for my piss poor reviews. And now, you owe me a reply! Haha JUST KIDDING! :oP

Thank you for writing this for me, bb - I mean, I know I had to be all low and triple dog dare you so that you didn't really have a choice, but I have no regrets. NGL Someone needed to rectify (*snicker*) the whole Michael/Julianne debacle and there's no one better for that job than you! WTF Michael is sucked the damn ring off her finger! You were practically begging her to "save" you and then when she gives you an out, you don't take it? Not cool, Michael, not cool at all! (OMG I need to go to bed, I'm srsly rambling like a fool! This is why I never review!)

And btw, don't think I forgot about my Jersey Shore crossover. I believe I triple dog dared you on that one, too! hehe Do you hate me yet? :oD

Loooooove you!
sorichi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh how I've missed your words. At first when you said in your A/N it would be nothing like EP, I was devastated. Because hunny, EP tops all ff I've read. So I hoped for another angst like that from you. Then I read this and realized any story you write, angst or not, is gonna be great.

So please oh please hurry with an update! I'm eager to jump into this PS journery!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ok! Can't wait for more
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
An interesting start.
Rason chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great start so far! Glad you're back with a full fic. Can't wait until next Friday.
KeikiBelle chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Okay, so it has to be Edward *please please be* in the bed? Lol

Great idea (both of you, wink wink) can't wait for more. Thanks much for sharing it with us!
MilaSweetLips chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Interesting start. I'm hoping that's Edward in bed. Right?

I agree with you on the ending of My Best Friend's Wedding. I hated it.

Can't wait to read more.
twimom1309 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Yaaay you are writing a new story, so excited! I just broke my "I am not going to start another Work in progress" but yeah who am I kidding.
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Pinky Swear graphic banner thingy - Your Jake: Is that Orlando Bloom? Interesting...

What a cliffie! You have some amazing set up and have provided NO HINTS as to what is going on! Tricky!

Looking forward to the next update!
bluerose818 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
so good so far :) can't wait to hear more :) update soon :) Peace, Love, Twilight

Jessypt chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I am grinning like an idiot. I'm so excited and love it already.

Jess xoxo
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Uh oh...sounds interesting!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ooh how far did she let it get? ;) can't wait to find out. No surprise here but I'm going to love this story. :D keep up the great work. Thanks bye for now
7,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 453 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 473 .. Last Next »