Reviews for Pinky Swear
ickaren chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
It sounds pretty grim...I'm in, waiting for the beginning!
slackergurl chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You're such an amazing storyteller, whether it's romance, drama or angst. I really can't wait to see this story told with the RIGHT ending (WTF, Michael?, indeed). Another reason to look forward to Fridays!
sarabara081 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love My Best Friend's Wedding! So I am really excited to see where you take this fic. And also excited about reading something totally different from you! :)
JenDoesGym chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow. I am so excited to have a new story from you. Not even sure what to make of this chapter, except that I want more!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I am so excited for something new and exciting and different from you. EP is my very fav ff of all time so I know this will be of good substance, given the perfectionist that you are :)

Can't wait to see where your story leads us.

~Nic

Admin, The Lemonade Stand on fb
MsAllie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Sounds interesting! I cant wait to see why she ends up there. And i'm really happy cause finally i can read another story from my favorite author :)
IluvSpunk chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I'm so excited to get to read something you're writing again! It will be fun to find out how she ended up here, waking up smelling like ass! It's been awhile since I saw MBFW so my memory is hazy but I'm loving the idea of it.
chainedirisheagle chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I loved the first chapter. Keep it going. It is exciting to have something new to read from my favorite author.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Interesting start and can't wait for more and some clarification. :)
michelle824 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Sounds so interesting and im glad it will have a different ending than my best friend's wedding hated the ending also
evilnat chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wooo! I love your writing and seriously can't wait for more!

Thank you!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
aww im loving this already! i looove EP too although i still havent finished but i can see this is diff, i havent seen MBFW tho is gonna be HEA for ExB?
Renata Nunes chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hummm...I guess it's Bella thinking and of course she had sex with someone or at least she thinks she did!

I don't know if it was with Edward...

Don't know what think, give us more!

CHeers from brazil!
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great start Khar! I can't wait to read more... xoxo Mina
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great start, stinky stench and all not to mention the hairy legs. I'm in for the ride.
7,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 459 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 479 .. Last Next »