Reviews for Pinky Swear
AngelicAmanda chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great Prologue...can not wait to read more
ellierk chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hmmmm, very intriguing...What (or, more likely, WHO)the hell did she do last night? lol

Can't wait for more!
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
OOo, thanks Kharr, off to a good start.
Kate714 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great beginning!
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Khar,

First, thank you for giving us the heads up, warning us not to expect EP II or anything, because you know we'd be thrilled with that! But quite frankly, I trust you, trust that anything you write will be worthy and well written.

I would expect nothing less than what you gave us here, and interesting twist on a story we'd all like to re-write if we could. It already seems fresh, unique, and fun.

I always like a mystery. I wonder how Bella, I assume, can't remember WTF happened to get her so wrecked...

You own me Khar anyway, I'm in for the ride. Can't wait to see where you take us.

Thank you for, once again, sharing your art with us..."like an art gallery, free, for educational purposes...," or as in this instance purely for our pleasure...

Another reason to look forward to Fridays!

XO

Fran
LR51 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Woo hoo! Thank you Khar!

I hope that was Edward's hairy legs!
Navarre chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Whoa-ho! What a prologue...and what a tasty treat you have thrown for us, Khar!

I look forward to seeing where this started and where it will go. ;)

Good to see you again!
betsmecullen chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Yay! You're back! *happy dance*

This looks like it's gonna be a charmer.

Update when you can.
M474 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
oooh yay-I'm excited, you never I never saw that movie bc I just knew I wouldn't like the ending-guess I'll have to watch it now!

I'm glad to see your name across my email update-welcome back!

all my best!

wtf is shearevy doing anyway? alive? in a dungeon? give her a swift kick will ya? I loved her fic!
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Squeeee...So happy that you are writing another story. Off to a good start...can't wait to see what its all about! :)
littleB1223 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I'm in. Feed me.
twilight81386 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I'm already so excited and its only the prologue. No one writes stories like you thats for sure.
DreamofRob10 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Khar, this already sounds great and I can't wait. Your such and awesome writer. Any plans to finish Schism?

Anyway, I look forward to this story. It's definitely going ono my alert list.
licpa chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I'm very excited to read this story. I want to kiss Hairart for encouraging you to write this. I am a huge admirer of your writing,

I feel hung over just reading this prologue. Ouch!

I'm looking forward to reading the events that occured prior. Must have been wild, no?

Thank you for the update.
kristin75 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I am so glad you are writing again! You are a brilliant writer! Sooooo will we be seeing EP in print sometime soon? Was t that your goal?
7,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 459 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 .. Last Next »