Reviews for Crotalus Horridus
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Cool story - well written.
greenwise chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
good story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I like!
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I like the idea that mosquitoes and snakes die from Sam's blood. I mean, he does have demon blood in him. I can't imagine animals or insects who are unattached to Hell have an immunity to that. Plus the ghouls in...season 4?...notice that Sam's blood tastes weird.
kumagorox3 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I really enjoyed this and it left me some questions
scootersmom chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story and the open ended questions left at the end! Great work!
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Aw :)
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
I adored this! I love how you portray the close relationship between the brothers. The banter between them is also brilliant! it was really sweet. I must say I read tons of your stories before I actually joined the site, so couldn't review them (I tried to review someone's story at the time and it wouldn't let me, but I didn't know about disabling anonymous reviews then). I found every single one I read amazing! Thanks so much for sharing them all!
Rolletti chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Love this story, it was perfectly thrilling and so loving. You did a great job keeping to character and focusing on the love the brothers share for each other.

It scared Dean how in tune Sam was with him sometimes.

That part was so in tune with how the show goes.

Again, amazing job.

Rolletti
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Splendid, this was another example of your fine writing! The story was incredibly suspenseful and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire read. You definitely nailed the characterizations of Sammy and Dean, the way their banter went back and forth was absolutely marvellous. And by letting the snake bite it (pun intended) you raised a very good question that gave one fodder to think about the implications, and possibly more stories that deal with that sort of doubt Sam has about himself.

Excellent fic and a joy to read!
Starshinesoldier chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Huh, this is a very interesting idea actually! Non-supernatural things sense the demon blood in Sam and don't bite him. and the things that do, kick the bucket. As always, another great story.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is my second time through this story. I love my brief hits of Sam-pain; I'm addicted. Anyway, I just saw this line: "He knew from Sam's stance exactly what the kid was doing." Now I have a mental image of Snakebit Sam going through the rest of the story with his penis hanging out of his pants.

Thank you.
happychica chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Haha, I love this story! You write these boys so well!

I really enjoy that so many of you stories are written earlier in the series. I love the whole thing, but it gets dark with the whole world ending buisness. ;) Really enjoying stepping back to when things were more episodic and less soul-saving. Keep it up!
Webster chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Oh, man. Demon blood poisons snakes, who'da thought?

I love the drama here. And Yay gas station guy being an everyday hero!