Reviews for In Your Dreams
Shandy777 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Aw, this was so adorable! So freaking cute!
Shandy777 chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Oh, my gosh! When he came back and took her hand ... ah, it had been love! That was just so freaking adorable! I loved it! And when she said it depended on if he'd be her boyfriend - LOVED!
Shandy777 chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
OMG, I am so in love with Mike, it's not even funny right now. I was in love with him before, but you are totally making me fall for him again. He is just so much love!

Chelsea better make the right choice and not hurt him or I'll kill her!
Shandy777 chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
What! What the hell just happened!
Shandy777 chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
OMG, CHELSEA, GO WITH HIM.
Shandy777 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Mike totally should have kicked Jimmy's teeth down his throat! I so not like that dude at all. Poor Mike! I can picture his adorable puppy-dog eyes!
Shandy777 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Oh, my gosh, Ovie, Nicky, and Laich are so mean to Mikey! Sadface! I love that Backie is so nice to him, though. The only decent on there!

Ha! Chelsea has moved on from Jimmy and is totally thinking about Mike, even though she isn't really thinking about him. Or know his name. But he is totally in her subconscious!
Shandy777 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
OMG, this chapter was bloody amazing! Wow! So much sex, and so much of Mike's adorableness! How you make him is simply brilliant! I totally want to pinch his cheeks, too! Ha!
Shandy777 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aw! Oh, my gosh, Mike is so cute! I love the insecurity. It makes these guys human! But that was just so adorable! I loved it!
Tails52 chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
I loved this story :) so many un expected twists, it was great! Idk if I'd be able to share a wife and a baby like brooks and nicky :S
materialgurl chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
loved this story! it was beautiful from the beginning to the end. Im glad she didnt take him back right away! love how you worked that out. HEA alll the way! you made mike so cute and kind. Another amazing story completed! way to go!

your faithful follower,

MG
Leerc99 chapter 20 . 9/29/2011
THANK GOD...and Gramps!

Jimmy just got worse as we went along. Chelsea definitely could not go through with this.

But to take off and go to DC - boy, she's got balls!
Jewls chapter 20 . 9/29/2011
Awwww I love it!
Leerc99 chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Is Chelsea insane?

She just got back with Jimmy and she is marrying him within the week? Even without Mike in the picture, that is a receipe for disaster.

Jimmy is a control freak who will have her barefoot and pregnant as soon as he can.

Yikes!
Jewls chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Ahhhh please let Mike get his girl back! :)