Reviews for Carrying a Secret
jadedflower chapter 41 . 12/25/2014
I loved this story! I read it all in one sitting, and it was super enjoyable. I liked especially how in character everybody was, and it's really nice to read something so well written and free of grammar errors. It's too bad there's not a sequel, but I really like how you ended it!
the road to the stars chapter 41 . 11/11/2014
So good!
I loved how you got all the other host members a partner and even named and described their children! So good job, i love this story
Twisted Sonnet chapter 29 . 3/19/2014
WHY YOU BLANK OUT NAME HAVE YOU NO MERCY
Twisted Sonnet chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I did! I went like "NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!
Littlecosma001 chapter 41 . 2/22/2014
The final chapter left me teary-eyed :,) This was just SOOO amazing! You're an excellent writer!
XxLovelyAndDeviantxX chapter 41 . 1/12/2014
Omgod I love this so much! I cried all the way from chapter 35-41! Keep on writing! You have my support forever! 3
Luna Iris chapter 41 . 12/27/2013
Loved it.
Becky-RosenMe chapter 41 . 12/19/2013
luved the story!
Becky-RosenMe chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
wuv it so so so smexy!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 19 . 11/27/2013
I must say that you got Hikaru and Kaoru's personality perfectly at the end right there.
InvaderPey chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
My reaction: "No! NO! NOOO! *Raises arms in air* Cross dressers are AWESOME!"
InvaderPey chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
When she said "IM PREGNANT!" I flailed around in my bed and shouted "THAT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA!"
Guest chapter 41 . 4/18/2013
How the H E Double hockey sticks did honey end up with the most children. And I like how you used or mixed names from different animes like Furumiya. Anyone who has seen Clannad or Haruhi Suzumiya would know that you took Nagisa Furukawa and Haruhi Suzumiya and mixed the middle names. And nice Inuyasha reference Kana.
LSnippet chapter 29 . 4/17/2013
Kyoya I bet
LSnippet chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
Some how I can't fit Haruhi's boyish tone in here. It sounds more like Nagisa from clannad.