Reviews for What if I told you?
oliviaanne3 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I thought that this was fantastic! You had protective Blaine pinned to a tee.

The ending was a little short, I would have liked to see a little more but that was the only thing I didn't like. Everything else was amazing.

Great work!
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
AWWW This is the sweetes fic ever!

I love this!

good job girl!

:') this was so moving and adorable I think I may explode! (just kiddin') :D
StarKidKilljoy chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Hmm. I love your writing and imaginaation, all your story's are Fantastic.
kbfan6907 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
The song that's in most of the chapters is What if I told you by Anita Cochran and Steve Wariner.

In a later chapter is Pretending which was performed by Finn and Rachel at Nationals.

Then it was the entire What if I told you song in whole that Kurt sang with Blaine.

Then the last song was "Not Alone" (I think that's the name of it) by Darren Criss (the guy who plays Darren).

I think that's all of them!
SHauthor chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I was so hooked the first time I read this! I love it! But I always wondere what he song titles were...I couldn't figure it out...can you tell us? Thanks! i hope you update soon!

Sherlock Holmes14
UnPurpleSmurf chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
OH MY GOD

This is...the most perfect FIC I'VE EVER READ!

This is amazing! I can't believe you have recieved just 2 reviews! your fic is amazing please keep it up!
StarKidKilljoy chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
Man, This scares me for Kurts life, you are such a vivid writer, very good at Klaine fics.
amberrileyfangal chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
This is such a sad story. Brought tears to my eyes. But I loved it. The passion is so intense. I want... no I NEED more. please keep writting