Reviews for A Reason Why
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh, i loved it! Very sincere and romantic- in a non-romanticised kind of way. Does that make sense? It wasn't fake, how's that? Really beautiful interaction between Vash and Meryl and excellent writing. Keep it up!

~illegiblewriter
Compulsive Writer chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Excellent! I'm a huge fan of Trigun, and I think you hit the characters perfect. It reminds me so much of the relationship I gave to Vash and Meryl in my own story, especially "big heart" comment. As a matter of fact, that's almost exactly how I finished Vash vs. Spike.
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Aw! Fluff! I love it!
Angelus diabolicus chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
aw! thats so cute and fuzzy! like a teddy bear! thats great, write more for your #1 fan right here!
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
I think that was a cool and great and funny and nice and good ... Okay I'll stop right there.

The was a great ficcie!

Do more! _
Satoyusavasa chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Aww...that was kawaii. I love it. Vash is so adorable. Buaha. Hope to see more fics from you!
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Aww... the ending was the sweetest thing! And it was a bit funny. It was great! I loved this fic. Great job. LOVED the end. :)
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
This was sweet. it brightened my otherwise dreary day.
me chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
aaaw. how cute.
travellingconfessional chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
I liked this one a lot. It was sweet and gentle, and for some reason, the end gave me a lump. sniffle
Sango chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Awww...very sweet! I was laughing at the phrase "unguarded fangirl moment". Vash does that to women, I guess _
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
awww so cute
Kitty Paw chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Yay, VxM WAFF! The "big heart" thing at the end was hilarious. I also liked Meryl's memory of her father's drinking-that sounds like it has good potential for its own story. The only thing I didn't like about this fic was the fact that you skipped the juicy parts! _
DarkflamesSolitude chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
short but sweet. I liked the ending where Meryl made Vash blush. . that was funny! Ciao!