Reviews for Of Yearbooks and Golf Courses
CarolineSC chapter 10 . 7/23
Cute ending!
All of Santana's scheming...such a happy ending :)
kc-zoom chapter 10 . 3/14
Thank you so much for keeping on and finishing this epic crack fic in the face of negative comments. It was so incredibly over the top and hilarious that I'll probably be grinning for the rest of the day. You are a freaking genius
P chapter 10 . 2/17
This whole story had me laughing so hard I spit my coffee out through my nose. Thanks!
ServeMeTheSky chapter 10 . 2/14
This story was brilliant. I absolutely loved Santana's characterisation (she does take 'cruel to be kind' quite far, but hey, it works) and the whole story was funny and well-paced. Great job.
technoeNaruto chapter 10 . 1/23
I thought this story was awesome totally Santana. The nick name changes confused me haha I had to stop and think but they were funny. The rude comment you got just delete and move on because they have no sense of humor and should just calm down and eat a cookie because this whole story was seriously Santana. I was annoyed she was outing Rachel and staying in the closet herself, but very hapy when she outed herself too. My favorite part had to be "Where's Brittany when you need her? Two emotionally stunted bitches should not be the ones expected to comfort crying people." It's so true when it comes to Quinn and Santana. Once again loved the story keep writing and delete the haters they have no lives. :)
SaintMichael95 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
It was okay... I think Santana got off way too easy for being a bitch. You should have at least had Rachel snap and bust Santana's nose... That would have fixed everything in my opinion...
waterxeno chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
wonderfully written.. the heck. you cracked me! Thank you so much! :)
waterxeno chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
honestly, i was laughing so hard during the song.. until rachel runs off :D
nothing offensive in my side!
waterxeno chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
this chapter literally "cracked" me :D
waterxeno chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
this is too much... i'm laughing so hard right now hahaha!
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
I love this story so much! I hope you make a sequel or continue it!
subtleanarchist chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
This was amazing. Like, seriously. I'm so late to the party, but I'm glad I made it anyway! This was hilarious, I literally had tears running down my cheeks from laughing as hard as I did while reading. Santana was spot-on in character, and all her little epithets and name-calling was just priceless, damn it, priceless. It was adorable seeing Rachel all flustered and being all pressed-lemon-y for a change, and even better to hear Quimn singing one of Colbie's nicest songs. I'm so glad you pressed on despite all the haters, because fuck them, really. This is going on my top favorites, bless you.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
It his was a good story and I enjoyed this last chapter the most. I did enjoy reading this.
Kaioo chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Oh.. so she wasn't outed yet?