Reviews for Of Yearbooks and Golf Courses
oh god I can't breathe
cajunghost chapter 10 . 3/19
I totally loved this story, it had me in stitch's just about all the way through. Great Job in writing it.
cajunghost chapter 6 . 3/19
Poor Quinn, lol.
cajunghost chapter 4 . 3/19
I was laughing so hard by the end of this chapter I had to stop reading to catch my breath. I love Brittany and her non sequiturs. LOL.
cajunghost chapter 3 . 3/19
LOL, I am having so much fun reading this, I'm laughing at just about every line here.
Snowflake14 chapter 10 . 2/18
I LOVED IT! Sooooo funny!
Ahyah chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
over the top but that's what made it soooooooooo funny. No one can argue about the way you portrayed Santana's character and her dishing out some tough live for Rachel, its completely conceivable. a good read.
CarolineSC chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Cute ending!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
All of Santana's scheming...such a happy ending :)
kasey says zoom a lot chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Thank you so much for keeping on and finishing this epic crack fic in the face of negative comments. It was so incredibly over the top and hilarious that I'll probably be grinning for the rest of the day. You are a freaking genius
P chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
This whole story had me laughing so hard I spit my coffee out through my nose. Thanks!
ServeMeTheSky chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
This story was brilliant. I absolutely loved Santana's characterisation (she does take 'cruel to be kind' quite far, but hey, it works) and the whole story was funny and well-paced. Great job.
technoeNaruto chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
I thought this story was awesome totally Santana. The nick name changes confused me haha I had to stop and think but they were funny. The rude comment you got just delete and move on because they have no sense of humor and should just calm down and eat a cookie because this whole story was seriously Santana. I was annoyed she was outing Rachel and staying in the closet herself, but very hapy when she outed herself too. My favorite part had to be "Where's Brittany when you need her? Two emotionally stunted bitches should not be the ones expected to comfort crying people." It's so true when it comes to Quinn and Santana. Once again loved the story keep writing and delete the haters they have no lives. :)
SaintMichael95 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
It was okay... I think Santana got off way too easy for being a bitch. You should have at least had Rachel snap and bust Santana's nose... That would have fixed everything in my opinion...
waterxeno chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
wonderfully written.. the heck. you cracked me! Thank you so much! :)