Reviews for Look Past the Scars
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Love this story and the endings great xox
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I read this story over and over because I like it so much!
BookloverAnoymous chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was so sweet and sad! I ... I...no words... Great story
afangirlsmangos chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
By the Angel! Wow! That was so good. I loved it! One of my favourite stories! Just, wow.
TaintedJadeite chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love this! It's sweet and sad and cute and amazingly written, there was no death by dialogue! However, one note, the while crestfallen Jace thing, No girl had ever turned him down, I think that implies he is a player, even though he isn't like that so much in the story. Sorry for being a picky bitch, I know how annoying flames are! I have also read paper hearts and find it dramatically upset! *hand to forehead swooning motion*

Prim, who adores this story almost as much as she likes Paramore (if I had to chose between paramore an chocolate, I'd choose Paramore)
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I loved it! Very sad and beautiful!
ShyAngel51 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Your story was really good! Could you please write another one similar to it because this kept me interested throughout. I think you are an amazing writer and write great stories!
AnneValkyria chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Man, that was beautiful. Horribly beautiful
Magicali chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was amazing it truly was I cried and you are such a fantastic writer keep on writing :)) jace was soo well written
Maddy1014 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Such a talented writer. I feel in love with the story. It is real and shows the dark sides of life but also the sweet, intimate sides as well. Amazing keep on writing!
bow down to me peasants chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Words cannot describe how truly amazing this is
DauntlessShadowhunterTribute chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
cutting yourself with razord is hard to do sometimes. I love this story. It was interesting seeing Simon as a bad guy for once, cause he's usually a nice friend in all those other fanfics
hime.neko.o chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Even though i don't like One-shots this one was P-E-R-F-E-C-T PERFECT!
Lesya17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awww, this is so romatic, so adorable, horrible, but beuatuful and wonderful the same time, really great :)
Soaking In The Reign chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This literally brought tears to my eyes. I didn't cry, but what your story did to me is still really hard to do! Haha I loved it. Definitely on my favorite list!