Reviews for Look Past the Scars
apclloe chapter 1 . 5/30
this was so good great job
This is amazing, I want to read it over and over again. Don't stop writing fanfic
crazygirlxx chapter 1 . 2/19
I love this. You're an amazing writer! You should try making this into a story.
Dorian Havilliard chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Yes you get a favorite ... hell your writing is so sincere and beautiful i have tears in my eyes...and i only get tears when my fave characters die or a book series end...well done
Dorian Havilliard chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
It's Kris chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Oh my, this was very long to get through and I finished just in time to sleep haha ;) this fic literally shows how perfect clace is for one another CLACE 3
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Love this story and the endings great xox
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I read this story over and over because I like it so much!
BookloverAnoymous chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was so sweet and sad! I ... I...no words... Great story
afangirlsmangos chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
By the Angel! Wow! That was so good. I loved it! One of my favourite stories! Just, wow.
TaintedJadeite chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I love this! It's sweet and sad and cute and amazingly written, there was no death by dialogue! However, one note, the while crestfallen Jace thing, No girl had ever turned him down, I think that implies he is a player, even though he isn't like that so much in the story. Sorry for being a picky bitch, I know how annoying flames are! I have also read paper hearts and find it dramatically upset! *hand to forehead swooning motion*

Prim, who adores this story almost as much as she likes Paramore (if I had to chose between paramore an chocolate, I'd choose Paramore)
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I loved it! Very sad and beautiful!
ShyAngel51 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Your story was really good! Could you please write another one similar to it because this kept me interested throughout. I think you are an amazing writer and write great stories!
AnneValkyria chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Man, that was beautiful. Horribly beautiful
Magicali chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was amazing it truly was I cried and you are such a fantastic writer keep on writing :)) jace was soo well written