Reviews for Day of Death
somebodyknightmerlinalready chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
…woah. ._. That was... extreme XD poor Arthur D: and poor merlin!
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
wow, well done
merlin9584 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
It's so sad!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow! That was dark! Great story! Very sad though!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Whoa, this was very dark and creepy! Very interesting plot... Nice job!
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Oh my, that was very unsettling. Loved the angst, but I'm never sure how to feel after a main character has been killed off (particularly one I adore). You did a great job, very gripping and well written. And I'm always happy in the knowledge that the next story will have everyone alive again. Thank you!
anina613 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
love Dark!Arthur, really good story, I love it!
pixelsurgeon chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
...

Starting a dark!Arthur story right now! I love this! I honestly don't think there's enough insanity and dark stuff. You're really good.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ooooh. Thats scary! Sad for Merlin. Are you going to continue?
Owl Watcher chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh my. Oh my. Ooooohhhhh mmmyyyyy...That was really GOOD! I mean, definitely creepy and just way over the top evil, but really well-written. Wow. Whoahohoho! Wow.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
"The knife's purpose was now far better than any use Morgana could have given it." Oh, the dramatic irony.

"You." The prince's voice was venomous as he plunged the knife back into his father's chest. "Destroyed." He twisted the knife with one hand and clasped the other over Uther's mouth. "My heart." Arthur pulled the knife out, and then stabbed Uther one last time.

Oh... oh. Well, okay then. Geez, Arty, kill your Dad. Whatever. Kill my favorite character. Humph.

Oh, Arthur, Merlin. Way to ensure that Camelot falls. I liked the line where it hit him what happened to Uther.

THis was quite an exciting story. Dark!Arthur is even more oddly attractive than Dark!Merlin, to be honest. I wonder if Word-Stringer found this story... She does like Dark!Arthur.

Quite creepy, perhaps even possible. I loved it.