Reviews for Judge Not
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
After seeing the beginning of the new season, I love this even better !
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Whoa. That was intense. But so, so perfect. I really love the way you write Lisbon. Okay, now I have to go read the sequel.
Arianna Elizabeth Jackson chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh Lisbon. I feel so incredibly...well i don't don't know what exactly...but I...how can she come to terms with it?...

Amazing story :)
Mentalgal chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very deep :)
Kaoh chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
A great insight into Teresa's head. And my word won't she be doing some serious soul searching/thinking now!

I like that you had her look away at the end - and the effect that it had on Jane. Well thought out and thought provoking. Good job :)
shepweir always chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You must be a "MENTALIST yourself because this was so real as if you were inside LISBON & JANE heads when you created it,amazing and powerful 10 stars I will never forget that incredible last moment when he realizes he has lost Lisbon's support and understanding so painful yet beautiful in the way you convey their unique and unbreakable bond, even if she is disappointed she will always love him, she can't help herself they are truly soul mates
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow.

The first thought I had was of the Chorus of the Women of Canterbury, in Eliot's iMurder in the Cathedral/i:

"And meanwhile we have gone on living,

Living and partly living,

Picking together the pieces..."

But then I realized that the litany Lisbon was calling and responding had more in common with Eliot's "Ash Wednesday":

"Although I do not hope to turn again

Although I do not hope

Although I do not hope to turn...

"...Teach us to care and not to care

Teach us to sit still

Even among these rocks..."

The last line of this fic is the heart of the tragedy.
alicepuck chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
wow! really different from most post-finale fics i have read, but I like it! will you do a companion piece from Jane's POV?
corlando chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I watch The Mentalist but have never read any fanfic but when I saw that you wrote a post finale story, I had to read. I really liked this peak into Teresa's head. I think you got it right. As much as she cares for Jane and as much as he's been through, I think she's going to have trouble dealing with what he's done, even though he was always honest that it was his goal. Now the two big questions are what will be his consequences and was that really Red John. No matter what happens, I'm not sure Teresa can ever truly forgive or forget what he's done and that will surely weigh on his soul more than the kill.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I love this! I love the second person POV here and the flow and poetic nature. You did a fabulous job and the feeling behind this is so right.

I know how you feel about post-finale fic for THIS finale. I haven't seen much that I like so far. But as always, you rock, m'dear.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
*cries and cries and cries some more*

Thank you for writing.
Frogster chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh goodness. That was pretty intense. And of course any reaction to what Jane did would be intense, but especially Lisbon's reaction, because of her changing attitude toward the justice system, as you explored, but also because of her close friendship with Jane.

And in this case, it would be sooooo hard not to judge.

If anyone could get off for self-defense, it would be Patrick Jane. He could probably charm the socks off Dobby. XD

I think the last line says it all...great ending there, it really packed a punch.

I'm glad you posted a finale tag, because I'm trying to finish my own tag in what little spare time I have...and I was starting to think that it might be a little too late to post a tag. But I guess it's not. :)

Write more soon!
yaba chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Beautiful but heartbreaking. I can't describe it otherwise. You draw on a lot of what we know of Lisbon's personality and the struggles she underwent in her past. It's a great introspective piece. Lovely :)

Yana
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Very well-written, moody and intense. An interesting take on the situation and possible outcome. Good job.
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
How true; how painful; how inevitable:

"You will not judge.

You also are not sure you will ever forgive.

You doubt that Jane realizes that."

And now he does.

Nicely done. Geez, the start of next season is going to be painful both here and in Castle-world.