Reviews for If I Knew You Were Coming
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, I love this. The ending is so fluffy (Gene AND chocolate brownies, what more could a girl want?) that it's hard to remember how moving the opening is, with Alex remembering the happiness of Sundays in childhood and with Molly, and Gene remembering only violence and misery. I hope the brownies don't burn when she drags him off the the bedroom...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I like brownies. And I loved this! :D No angst is just great here.
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Lovely, chocolately, feel good, fluffy Galex!

Just what we love! Well done :)

x
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Very cute! I like how you gave a bit a background, each echoing the other.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Heheheh... nice one!

Gem x
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Omg, This Song Is Now In My Head And I Fear I Wont Be Able To Get It Out Again. Loved This ! So Sweet And Fun D

Rachel xx
Saz chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awwww that was so adorable. i loved it :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved the build up from genes pov and alexs pov about Sunday's. I never knew that baking could be so god damn sexy. Wow. Chocolate brownies was all thy was needed to get galex together. Thanks for writing and sharing.
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it! The difference between the meanings of Sundays between Alex and Gene is really interesting, and believable! And the end is so beautiful :D
beth88 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hehe I Lvd it! :D

I luv your stories they are the best :)

Plzzz can I have a chocolate brownie! _ x

Oh an I hope your exams went ok! X
Fenella Church chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh crumbs ;) (sorry)! I loved this so much- cakes AND galex- really brilliant!
Jazzola chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Choccy brownies! I'll send a radioactive ostrich over to pick them up :D

This was absolutely fabulous. I loved the contrast at the beginning, the description of their separate and polar opposite Sundays, and then Gene's baffled behaviour and Alex's awesomeness at the end. Love it! Thanks hugely for writing!

Jazzola :D
pussycatwithattitude chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
"If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake..." I am crying with laughter. EPIC, EPIC, EPIC!

It was also cute, the whole thing. And also sad at the memories Alex had with Molly.
oceancounty chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Delightful! "Want to lick this out with me?" - what a great line :)Thank you for sharing this, it was yummy.
LittleMissWho chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Haha! Loved it. I'm just going to go and bake some brownies...