Reviews for Chaotic: Legend of the Chezamon
Owldusk chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
SO AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Joseph94 chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Awesome
Good Job
Starart132 chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
I liked a lot this chapter. It's very interesting to see what is happening now.
Also, I'm glad I've waited for this chapter. Hope the next one will come faster.
But take your time anyway.
Starart132 chapter 15 . 12/25/2013
This is a very nice chapter where they meet one of the predator. I like how it is going on and I wonder what will the next chapter be.
Starart132 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
It is a very nice chapter. I'm waiting for the next one. I hope it will appear faster but it's only up to you.
windom929 chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
wow this has been a great story dude :) was a huge fan of the show this reminded me of its greatness
12715284 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Most of this chapter was pretty funny :)
Starart132 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
It was a very good and funny chapter. It was funny to see Wamma stomach reaching is limit.
The Prime Writer chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
This is yet another very interesting chapter added to a very interesting story. The waits are kinda long, but the chapters are well worth the wait. You have some good character development going on and I like your OC Luna. I hope to see the next chapter soon, and I thank you for putting this story on Fanfiction.
Starart132 chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Another good chapter. I like it and I Wonder what will happen next.
Starart132 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Another good chapter coming from you. I like where this is going. I Wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter. Keep it up!
Starart132 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
It is a very interesting chapter. As for your question...Maybe I forgot to answer it, but you can use the predators if you want. I do not mind it and I'm glad you are interest in it.
IflarFan chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
I just caught up! I really like your story! :D
Starart132 chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Interesting chapter! I'm waiting for the next one.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
ENCORE XD XD XD

cant wait for ch9
Q: what possible ways will our heroes to try to convince the 6th tribe to form a treaty with their tribes?
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »