Reviews for Seeing Beyond The Mask
THEKILLER742 chapter 7 . 1/19
Oh, hey! You should really update. I haven't seen a fic like this... really ever. Normally when people make a DSM Revan/ LS Bastila they either continue along the main KOTOR story but with Revan countering the mind wipe or capturing Bastila on Revan's falgship during their fight with Malak failing his betrayal. I never seen one where it does both the main KOTOR story and capturing Bastila with Malak failing miserably. Continue this story even though you most likely wont because you update this back in 2012.
THEKILLER742 chapter 8 . 1/15
Hey! Hello! Are you still alive? I don't know if you are, but it says on your profile page, it says that you haven't updated a story since late October, 2016. That means that you are most likely still alive and you should update this story because it's more popular than all of your other stories and you haven't even finished it. It also had great potential and could have been even more popular if you finished it or evn came close to finishing it. Well, see ya!
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
This is a pretty interesting AU take of KotOR and so far I like it a lot. Additionally when you laid out a bunch of prompts for different TOR stories I've already read the SWSI one and I think the Warrior Trooper idea definitely sounds interesting as well!
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
Loving this! Absolutely LOVING this! Keep up the great work!
Furionknight chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
I look forward to more :)
Cretsinger.Benjamin chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Will you be updating this fanfic anytime soon? It has great potential I would love to read more of it.
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 8 . 1/13/2015
D'oh! I must've read this story fifty times over! XD HOPING hoping for update.
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
*Thumbs up* for the jedi knight!
Artorius Divinus chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
Aaaand now the wait begins I guess lol, the wait to see if there will be an update.

Anyhow, I quite like the story thus far, will fave and follow just in case you might find yourself with the inspiration to continue. xD
the brown cow chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
How come you stopped this story?
REDBLUE101 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I love this story, please update this.
I want u to upda chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
UPDATE
rebfan90 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Just read all the chapters so far and I wanna say this story is really great and I'm excited to see where you take it from here!
Original Heartless chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Awwww man! You stopped right when it was getting good! :'(
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
i bet the unkown person is kreia