Reviews for Threshold
Deb838 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
wow, I just came across this story and it had me in tears. I'm not usually a fan of AU, but I did enjoy this one, especially the scene with Johanna... Well done!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
brilliant idea and wonderfully written. bravo. )
K Gibbs Winters chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I absolutely LOVE that song! I think it made it even more heartfelt, listening to it as I read. Love this story, it's beautiful.
stargateyeah chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
AHHH! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH! I just can't get over how perfect it is :D

Happy Writing!
msread chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Another Great story, DeBo81. Love to see season 4 start something like this.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
OMG! This was so beautifully done! At first I wasn't sure if I would like it because I'm just so obsessed with fluffy Caskett fics, but I couldn't stop reading! Loved seeing into the memories of Kate's life; even though it's all speculation, it was completely believable. :o)

You did a fantastic job!

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
HuntingPeace chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
It was different than a lot of stuff I have been reading post-finale. I enjoyed it.
Ariel119 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I liked it very much. VERY much.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I loved this three shot! I loved how it was based on the Christmas Carol's idea of 3 spirit guides which allow you to see certain periods of Kate's life! I loved how the guides were Roy for her childhood, Royce for her Police career, and Her Mother for showing her what her life at the precinct and how Rick was a major part of it! I loved how Her mother was interested how her daughter met such a wonderful man! I loved how Johanna asked her point blank what did Rick mean to her! I loved her reply!"I loved him Mom. I loved him and I never told him. I knew that I care for him, but I was too stubborn to admit it. And now I'm gone and it it hurts so bad I can actually feel pain in my heart." I loved how once she admitted that she was once again plunged into darkness! I loved how when she finally awoke she was staring into Rick's beautiful blue eyes! Awwwww! I loved as soon as she was able to talk she told Rick what she confessed to her mother!"I love you Rick. I'm sorry it took so long for me to be able to tell you, but I'm done playing games and building walls. I love you and I don't want to ever be without you again." I loved Rick's reply "I love you too Kate, I always will." Awwwww! Thanks for writing such an imaginative fiction!
Nat chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Just letting you know that i thought this fic was awesome, well thought out and well put together. Thankyou. Hope to read some more new stuff from you.
Divamercury chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
I absolutely loved this. What a fabulous idea! Such a great story, such great writing. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and I hope to see more fic from you soon!

DM
Detectiveben chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
TOTALLY LOVED THAT STORY! It was different it was unique u should totally pitch it to Andrew Marlowe, evenf u don't s might come close to yours anyway. Love the song stand by you so appropriate. and royerisms -classic- don't knock on death's door

had me LOLing. FANTASTIC JOB
detectiveben chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had n idea similar to this with Roy telling Kate this is not her time and urging her to go back

This is so much better u should pitch it to Andrew Anyting to get Roy back 1 more time-Excellent story. Sorry bout previous post sticky Keybord keys on mute pc
Detetiveben chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had aidea similaar to this tat oy oul \
AznNinja88 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Wow :) That's pretty much all I can say here. You did an amazing job. You had a lot of great ideas and a good plot. There were some spelling and grammar mistakes, but that's just me being nitpicky. :)