Reviews for On What We Agree
sigal5 chapter 1 . 4/8
Loved it. As a Caskett fan, I wish you write more stories involving the amazing duo. Please please please.
gilmoradict chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
This was delightful! Reading a list of Caskettness, and so enjoying revisiting the anticipation of those early years.
Castle4Eva chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Of all the hundreds (thousands?) of Castle fanfics I have read, this one is amongst the best. I love reading it again and again. I so wish there was a sequel!

Belated thanks for this terrific piece.
MeltedRos3 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
You have a way with words. That was so phenomenal they could have used it for the show. Andrew Marlowe and co. who?
SuzyJane82 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
cute cute!
Terry chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Wow, you really called it so closely. This was a beautiful story. It really made my day.
swallowedminds chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
omg loved this!

Great job :)))))
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Oh this was great. His proposal was so romantic and perfect for Kate. I am proud that he didn't let it go either.
adorbskatic chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
ugh this fic is still so beautiful
nighttimerunner chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Just perfect. :)))
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
How have I missed this one? This was delightful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This...I just...have no words. I was crying like a baby. Your words were absolutely beautiful!
Simon13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
That was hilarious little story. The bit with Ryan and Esposito wondering if the ring is still good to be used make laugh out loud.

Thanks!
LivK Norway chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Wow this was a sweet story, with a fun twist. Now I want to hear more, you cant just stop now. Please continue writing...soon.
Bobi Valcheva chapter 1 . 3/20/2014