Reviews for Scenes That Won't Leave Me Alone
shamzika chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Oh my goodness! That was incredibly fluffly! I loved it. Harry high tailing it out of there was adorable!
Rea558750 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Love all the shots they r to sweet and cute can't wait for more
frodo chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
i loved these. you managed fluff without the gooeyness in all of them. don't know how you managed it even with a song fic too. haha. well done!

i also really liked the bicycle idea; expanded it would make a great 2 or 3 part fic.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I like these little pieces, sometimes it's nice to read something sweet and heartwarming, instead of all the more serious and angsty stuff out there.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like how the Harry Hermione interactions is written here, her playing with the wrapper and the purring are almost too cute for words :-)
Twylyte chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I must admit, this little sonfic in chapter 6 left me with a silly little grin on my face. It's just... It's adorable and oh-so-right.
The other ideas were pretty good too, especially the bike one, I really liked that one.
Great ideas, written very well.
-Twy
BloodWar chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I really liked these hope you keep them coming
harryhermionealways chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Loved it! I love that song. My dad used to sing that song to me when I was little.
hpnut1 chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
I think you should do a part 2 on this one
Vl15 chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
aww really sweet.. Honestly so good. ..
Marauder Neyo chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Aww.. That was a sweet one-shot... ;)
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Nice use of the song but Harry would have completed the song with a kiss as both Harry and Hermione had forgotten were they were, lost in each other eyes.

Then all hell would have broken out as the twins note the time and date and announce who won the pool. While Ronald and Ginny rage and the other Gryffindors lead by Neville and Dean prevent them coming near the new couple.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Marauder Neyo chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Ahh... I really love their friendship... :D As much as I love this story.. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Oh my... Hermione's torn apart... But, good one-shot nonetheless... ;) Wish I would know my Heart's Greatest Desire as well... Hehe... :)
draco122 chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
i am not big on song fic myself but i must say that was very nicely done. I really liked it. I found it to be very sweet and fluufy.

Draco122