Reviews for Dawns of Yesterday
Leolaws chapter 27 . 12/25/2014
Well, this was amazing. Took me roughly four delectable hours to read it, and I just wanted to say thank you. It was beautiful in its heartache. You write beautifully.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Thanks again for writing such wonderful stories!
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 26 . 12/3/2013
wait no wonder ur name is familiar u did the unhony trinity triology and got me stuck on Andromeda/hermione
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
i love this. but I need to stop reading so much Bellatrix/Hermione. Narcissa is always the odd women out and that just makes me sad I want her to be happy too. This story did at least end with her happy though. I don't see how a Bellatrix/Hermione can end happily, though im sure someone could do it if they really wanted, things would be stretched though.
Leah chapter 27 . 6/7/2013
That was absolutely incredible! The entire story was deep, creative and professionally written. I have stayed up insanely late two nights in a row because I couldn't stop reading! Loved it! Thanks for all your hard work, your stories are well worth your effort I can assure!
theunchosenone chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
...
theunchosenone chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
hmmm...
theunchosenone chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
radioactiveee
theunchosenone chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
looks like hermione has bella's horcrux
theunchosenone chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I wanted to point out after Voldemort "killed" Harry his horcrux was destroyed thus his scar disappeared.
theunchosenone chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
interesting i like!
BlackBird16 chapter 27 . 9/7/2012
Brilliant
Altena Q chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
So, finished another story of yours. Quite surprising, I must say I didn't expect the "Hermione as Voldemort's daughter" part and at first the idea seemed disturbing. But you convinced me in later chapters. Clear proof that even very awkward ideas can be put into canon if they are explained and written well.
I really fell in love with your Narcissa here. She is so sweet, so incredibly patient. And as sad as I felt that Bella didnt really love Hermione and they didn't end up together, this ending is indeed plausible happy ending. The only "realistic" Bella-Hermione ending I suppose was possible to be made in Masquerade which remains my favourite of your stories.
But I truly enjoyed this one, too :)
Altena
Ralinde chapter 27 . 5/17/2012
*sighs* And then it was finished. It was an interesting story to read and I loved it.

I feel really sad Bellatrix died in the end, even though that was to be expected. Like you said, they were destined to live happily ever after together. Not in this story anyway.

I love that in the end, she changed and tried to protect her daughter. And I think it only right she looks so much like her.

As for Hermione and Narcissa, I'm really glad they got to be together in the end and that Hermione found a change to recover from what happened. Not the mean pairing of the story but I really felt for Narcissa having her love unanswered for so long. It makes for a kind of twisted family though: her niece, that she raised as her daughter being the best friend of her grandson. Hermione is the same age as Draco yet she is his stepmother. That must be confusing lol.

Now that I have finished reading this story, I will be back to awaiting updates on Serpent spell. I do hope you keep writing because I love the way you characterize and how bring even the most impossible plotlines to a point where I actually start believing in them. You truly are a gifted writer.
Ralinde chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
Seriously, the daughter card and the child card as well? XD

Still loving the story though, you have such a fine way with words that I just want to continue reading.