Reviews for Dawns of Yesterday
Bella-ShinningWolf chapter 27 . 2/23
I can't say anything else than 'wow'! This story was amazing, so beautiful and yet so sad. The plot and characters were presented in such a way that they seemed perfectly accurate, I simply could not let go of this story! I once read a comment about you saying that two days were needed to handle the emotions after finishing one of your stories and I thought 'yeah, but I'm not light-hearted'. I was so wrong, I can't handle this! It was too much to take I almost cried when Bella died...
Anyway, really great job, and I deeply loved it, even thought I'm not a great fan of Narcissa/Hermione usually.
Keep writing, anything really, but keep writing, you're very talented! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Oh my god. No way did that just happen! Did Narcissa see?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This is gonna be amazing, I can already tell.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/28/2015
Hey! Just finished reading and what can I say? It was amazing. I had one problem with understanding Narcissa's love for Hermione. I know you explained why, but I wasn't really convinced. but other than that loved it!
Lily Lovett chapter 27 . 6/19/2015
I thought this story was very creative, even with your use of several tropes that can be over done (major character death, "i am your father", etc). I thought your take on them was well-handled, and I am not one for action scenes, but yours were handled well.

I think grammatically/stylistically this story falls short. Your use of the word "safe" instead of "save" becomes distracting. There are typos where words are missed. It wasn't overall detrimental to the story, but at times I felt the flow of what was going on was really broken up by those types of errors.

As for the characters, I think I really loved your use of the Order as being an integral part in helping and supporting Hermione. I think Hermione was fairly in-character, although the initial bit where she had been getting off to Bellatrix for a while even after she was dead seemed a bit odd? And even unexplained. I thought the fact that you didn't try to "change" Bellatrix was very well done, and had her stay true to character.

However, I am probably of the few and far between that will say that I did not feel like the Narcissa/Hermione relationship was natural. In fact, I think your Narcissa was mostly out of character. It's not really a criticism of the story in of itself, but I felt almost like I was reading about an entirely different character.

Regardless, your story was really well put together. You did a good job of developing a plot with many twists and turns-and following up my closing them and letting us readers know that they lived (somewhat) happily ever after. Thank you so much for sharing!
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 27 . 6/3/2015
After reading Masquerade, I can't help but notice how much better the plot for this was, even after you had to throw in the stupid Voldydaddy thing. That worked out better than I thought it would actually since Hermione didn't suddenly gain awesome powers or join the forces of evil.
Morrighen chapter 27 . 5/11/2015
Ow, my feels.
Leolaws chapter 27 . 12/25/2014
Well, this was amazing. Took me roughly four delectable hours to read it, and I just wanted to say thank you. It was beautiful in its heartache. You write beautifully.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/3/2014
Thanks again for writing such wonderful stories!
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 26 . 12/3/2013
wait no wonder ur name is familiar u did the unhony trinity triology and got me stuck on Andromeda/hermione
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
i love this. but I need to stop reading so much Bellatrix/Hermione. Narcissa is always the odd women out and that just makes me sad I want her to be happy too. This story did at least end with her happy though. I don't see how a Bellatrix/Hermione can end happily, though im sure someone could do it if they really wanted, things would be stretched though.
Leah chapter 27 . 6/7/2013
That was absolutely incredible! The entire story was deep, creative and professionally written. I have stayed up insanely late two nights in a row because I couldn't stop reading! Loved it! Thanks for all your hard work, your stories are well worth your effort I can assure!
theunchosenone chapter 6 . 1/7/2013