Reviews for Mind Games
Neko 97 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
That's got to be the funeral pod of the Judoon.
I'msorrymylove chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Dang it, I was hoping he would be a good guy.
rycbar124 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
you are a amazing writer the last part made me laugh which is always good!
rycbar124 chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Fred Is Amazing!
rycbar124 chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
Chapter 12 i thought the master would react like that you got it perfect! This chapter Amazing yeah i didn't trust him either :) Poor Fred
rycbar124 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
i'm scared of dogs but puppys are fine AMAZING
rycbar124 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
completely justified:( poor Fred still loved it though!
Marzipan chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
WTF?! Love the obvious but amazing plot twist! Who doesn't love Koschei?
Marzipan chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
The Master! Yesssssss! I love you I swear!
ShiningGalaxy chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
So, I just recently got into Doctor Who (more or less 2-3 weeks ago) And holy Shit! I absolutely love it.

And I love this fic! I love your writing style and everything like that. I love Fred :) Love her personality and it broke my heart to hear-err-read The Doctor's response to Amy's question.

And the Clockwork bots? Yeah! Yeah! Brilliant I say!

Anyways, excellent story!
Romanian Bookworm chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
you are doing an amazing job of capturing the Doctor's personality! Excellent!
fanfreak4ever chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
Someone's in trouble now... Hopefully Fred won't kill the Doctor...
timano chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
I enjoyed this story-and I enjoyed reading about Fred! Her personality is vivid and her character comes through clearly. You know, it's been a long time since the Doctor's had a companion he's called Fred... (See season 16 from "Old Who") 10 out of 10 stars for this story.
Shifuni chapter 16 . 8/6/2011
Wow. You got everything planned out. Yay. You know.. I think Amy seems a little bit like i don't know the word at the moment.. but you know.. not wanting to share the doctor. For some reason i think of that for her... i mean there are other companions before the doctor.. and i don't think she clearly understands that. Because she always wants to find out everything the doctor does.. and always wants to find out more about the doctor than everyone else.. like she doesn't want to share the doctor... i always think that for amy for some reason. I mean for the doctor Donna and Martha got along.. and Rose was in love so she would have some jealous.. but she knew about Donna and Martha and didn't seem that jealous against them. And if you put Amy Pond in a room with them then she would automaticly get jealous. Sooooo Anyways Great Chapter... and can't wait til the next one :DD
Lady Brid chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
As Ten would say, "Stone cold brillant!" I loved the ending, and the bit with Amy. I had hoped for a fluffy ending between Fred and the Doctor but I guess that'll have to wait. Can't wait for your sequel! :) Hurry with it, love.