Reviews for Get your hands off me!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Please please please update
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Yknow. ...he could've just savagely bit down on Tom's tongue.
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Oh that's cruel to let us on this end without next chapters Tha'ts not cool to not post the rest after that ! èé Bad author !

Sedinette
K chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Mmm more please
ray chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
por favor continueeeeeee
Shadow-EmrysRiddle chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
why did you stop to continue it? it is so beautiful, I want to see Harry implore the Dark Lord! let this be continued! I beg you!
InnocentMurderer chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Keep going I DESPISE suspence
InnocentMurderer chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Are you purposely putting fack? I love the Harry LIKEING it part pure genius.
InnocentMurderer chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Love this story I haven't became a fanfiction writer yet (no email) but I wish that I'll be able to do a story like this it is a cool way to write but I can't quite see myself mastering it. (I'm a girl incase you care but I always lean towards epic wars and battles and rebellions).
Rubellite Game chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Keep it going!
Deviouslytwisted chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I love this! Please update because I love reading Slash stories like this
Der Puppenmacher chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
i think harry is too crude in this chapter
he is a polite person and tough he hates voldie
i imagine that he would be contemplating how to save the day rather than cursing the dark lord uselessly
voldemort too, it's rather abrupt his change in character
when did he become interested in harry? how come he knows harry is a horcrux so suddenly ( elaborate the reasons)
Der Puppenmacher chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
ok, potter has really weird tastes... to get turned on by snake-face *puke*
Der Puppenmacher chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
ähm...
why didn't he just bite him (even remaining impassive would have been better [if it was me i'd have started laughing - the stab to voldies inflated ego ;P])... the point he wanted to prove came across completely wrong... he's such a moron *shakes head*
hi chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading reading this. Please update. I-I need to re-read this! 3