Reviews for Get your hands off me!
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Oh that's cruel to let us on this end without next chapters Tha'ts not cool to not post the rest after that ! èé Bad author !

Sedinette
K chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Mmm more please
ray chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
por favor continueeeeeee
Shadow-EmrysRiddle chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
why did you stop to continue it? it is so beautiful, I want to see Harry implore the Dark Lord! let this be continued! I beg you!
InnocentMurderer chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Keep going I DESPISE suspence
InnocentMurderer chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Are you purposely putting fack? I love the Harry LIKEING it part pure genius.
InnocentMurderer chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Love this story I haven't became a fanfiction writer yet (no email) but I wish that I'll be able to do a story like this it is a cool way to write but I can't quite see myself mastering it. (I'm a girl incase you care but I always lean towards epic wars and battles and rebellions).
Rubellite Game chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Keep it going!
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I love this! Please update because I love reading Slash stories like this
semexx chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
i think harry is too crude in this chapter
he is a polite person and tough he hates voldie
i imagine that he would be contemplating how to save the day rather than cursing the dark lord uselessly
voldemort too, it's rather abrupt his change in character
when did he become interested in harry? how come he knows harry is a horcrux so suddenly ( elaborate the reasons)
semexx chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
ok, potter has really weird tastes... to get turned on by snake-face *puke*
semexx chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
ähm...
why didn't he just bite him (even remaining impassive would have been better [if it was me i'd have started laughing - the stab to voldies inflated ego ;P])... the point he wanted to prove came across completely wrong... he's such a moron *shakes head*
hi chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I really enjoyed reading reading this. Please update. I-I need to re-read this! 3
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Obviously he couldn't possibly tell the dark lord, why indeed he wants to die…no, why he has to die... He knew. Voldemort knew the truth about the Horcrux…

Why did it have to be Voldemort who casts the Killing Curse? Why couldn't somebody else cast the Killing Curse onto Harry, like Severus cast the Killing Curse onto Dumbledore? Because nobody else would dare to live with guilt if Harry died? But it should have been obvious to anybody that Voldemort knew about the mind link (Sirius) and remembered about his Horcruxes (diary), and it shouldn't be surprising that Voldemort can not only send messages/visions to Harry, but also read his thoughts. Even if Harry himself didn't know anything about Horcruxes, Voldemort still had enough clues to guess correctly. So it was evidently too much to hope that Voldemort would 'kill' Harry, destroy his Horcrux; even insane people can have enough logic to choose for themselves.

…so, as if thinking that this would be his only option to duel him

Why couldn't you just bite his tongue whilst it was in your mouth?

shocking...

Shocking, yes. The story can go practically anywhere from here. Harry is very confused, and at Voldemort's mercy. Mind games, and other torture.
Lassa chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Please update you stop at the best part lol