Reviews for The Day Byakuya Got Drunk
My respects to you
Great comedy loved it 3
TNT chapter 6 . 1/29
This is the epitome of highly blasphemous things that will never occur even if hell freezes over twice.I am currently suffering from severe internal bleeding caused due to multiple blood vessel rupture.(i might have laughed too hard).If I die,it's on you.
Though i must admit,this is...pure genius.
Poor Byakushi...Pfft.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
You know you are on drugs when you see this happening on the gotei 13
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Omg, you know what would be a cherry on the top of the cake? The next Captain's meeting! Hehehehehe. LOVES IT!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I have to agree, you have definitely succeeded in 'traumatizing' everyone!
Byakkun fangirl chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Soooooo cooooooooollllll!
It woud be great when you write Byak/Yoru fanfic 3
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I havnt read it commplitly,but i cant hold myself from is my favourit character at the moment and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny to imagen him like that:D
melina chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
this is hilarious. can you make the day unohana got drunk?
viper911 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
This is the funniest fanfic I have read in my life! I felt embarassment, excitement, and a little disapointment when Byakuya and Yoruichi didnt end up together, but other than that it was genius. Amazing work, good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
this is the most funny and weird thing i've ever read, i laughed thorugh it all though it had a bad ending i would like to see what he would do after he saw the pictures!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Bwahahahahaha, *wipe tears*, hahahahahaha
Penelope Sundrud chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
U should sooo continue this. I love when they're ooc
byakuyalover chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Lol, he got drunk...nice work
keep ur work
BlueBird.sama chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
haahahahah love this so funny !
sofia chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
muy bien hecho me gusto tu fic espero que hagas mas de estos muy divertidos y emocionantes