Reviews for The Day Byakuya Got Drunk
sage of the sexy chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Ha this I great. Simply marvelous. This is. Great short comedy and I love the ending, and the fact that it actually has an conclusion.
sage of the sexy chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Every body gets drunk but why is he acting like he just injected half of Mexico in himself?
8579 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
I always thought those two matched!
8579 chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
That's hilarious.. guessed when Byakuya is drunk, he shows his true self.
8579 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I like it,really great.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
My respects to you
Great comedy loved it 3
TNT chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
This is the epitome of highly blasphemous things that will never occur even if hell freezes over twice.I am currently suffering from severe internal bleeding caused due to multiple blood vessel rupture.(i might have laughed too hard).If I die,it's on you.
Though i must admit,this is...pure genius.
Poor Byakushi...Pfft.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
You know you are on drugs when you see this happening on the gotei 13
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Omg, you know what would be a cherry on the top of the cake? The next Captain's meeting! Hehehehehe. LOVES IT!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I have to agree, you have definitely succeeded in 'traumatizing' everyone!
Byakkun fangirl chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Soooooo cooooooooollllll!
It woud be great when you write Byak/Yoru fanfic 3
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I havnt read it commplitly,but i cant hold myself from is my favourit character at the moment and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny to imagen him like that:D
melina chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
this is hilarious. can you make the day unohana got drunk?
viper911 chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
This is the funniest fanfic I have read in my life! I felt embarassment, excitement, and a little disapointment when Byakuya and Yoruichi didnt end up together, but other than that it was genius. Amazing work, good job!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
this is the most funny and weird thing i've ever read, i laughed thorugh it all though it had a bad ending i would like to see what he would do after he saw the pictures!